please give your valuable feedback my exam is on Sept 20

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
hari6143

please give your valuable feedback my exam is on Sept 20

Post by hari6143 »

Currently there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine. However, at best these methods are ineffective, and at worst they may be dangerous.
To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Alternative medical are available since many decades. It is accepted that many use still around the world. It is unconvinced that it is dangerous, and feels that both alternative and conventional medicine can be used.
This conventional communities has several reasons why they dismissive of alternative. Firstly, there has been very little scientific researcher in to the such medicine, there’s a dangerous in try such treatment because by only following the recommendation from the friend , if any victim of this medicine , process of anti-drugging is not commonly available in alternative medicines .process of curing is takes long time.
On the other hand, there remain many strong arguments for the use of alternative. Despite lack of scientific proof. There is lot of anecdotal evidence to suggest that this therapies work. They often have no dangerous effects, often do not have any side effects, or worst outcome is abortive. Other strong argument is that this medicine is gratuitous. . Many people are prepared to pay considerable sums for alternatives. If they were totally unhelpful, it would be surprising if this continued.
I strongly believe that conventional medicine and alternative therapies can and should coexist. They have different strengths, and can both be used effectively to target particular medical problems. The best situation would be for alternative therapies to be used to support and complement conventional medicine.
hari6143

Re: please give your valuable feedback my exam is on Sept 2

Post by hari6143 »

feedback
kylesun0513

Post by kylesun0513 »

Alternative medicines has been available since many decades ago. It is believed that there are many uses still around the world. There is no strong evidence that proves they are dangerous for human health, thus I think both alternative and conventional medicines can be used.
Conventional communities have several reasons of why they are dismissive towards alternative medicines. Firstly, there has been very little scientific researches to prove the effectiveness of such medicines, and it is considered as taking a risk of trying this form of treatment by only following recommendation from friends. if any victims of this medicine , process of anti-drugging is not commonly available in alternative medicines .process of curing is takes long time. (confused)
On the other hand, it is undeniable that there are many positive effects of using alternative medicines. Despite lacking of scientific proof, there are various anecdotal evidences suggesting that this form of therapies works, with the worst outcome being abortive, which is not detrimental to human health. Furthermore,usually receiving alternative treatment is much cheaper than seeing doctor in hospital, and sometimes they are even free of charge. Many people are prepared to pay considerable sums for alternatives. If they were totally unhelpful, it would be surprising if this continued.(this two sentences are contradicting with your topic)
I strongly believe that conventional medicine and alternative therapies can and should co-exist. They have a variety of strengths, and can both be used effectively as a cure to ineradicable disease. The best situation would be for alternative therapies to be used to support and complement conventional medicine.( What's your point here?)

Hi, I think you need more practices in writing an Ielts essay. A lot of grammatical errors, lack of cohesion and conference, which makes reader difficult to follow.
economicalindian

Post by economicalindian »

Use 4 para rather than 3

Alternative medical are available since many decades. It is accepted that many use still around the world. It is unconvinced that it is dangerous, and feels that both alternative and conventional medicine can be used.

First Para - write something related to trend discussed in the topic and present both views.

Nowadays there is a increasing inclination towards alternate medicines among people.Alternate medicines are method which can simulate the healing provided by medicine without having the backing of scientific research and have been around since many centuries.Although many people still feel that they are of no use and can prove harmful in many ways.In this essay we are going to discuss both sides of the argument before reaching a conclusion.

Second para - Write something in favor of alternate medicine

Alternate medicines have been the part of human life since early civilizations. Different cultures invented them based on their understanding of human body and its working.There are numerous number of instances where these medicines have completed cured the disease or helped a lot in improving the condition of the patient.Many people use them on daily basis as preventive measure to remain healthy.For instance there are huge number of people in India consume chavanprash everyday which is a alternate medicine invented by chavan.

Third para

Nevertheless people rejects the benefits of alternate medicine due to lack of scientific research. There have been many instances where patients on conventional medicines have switched over to alternate medicine and that have further deteriorated their condition. There is no regulatory body to overlook alternate medicine practitioners and many crooks have started operating for make quick bucks.For example we could easily find many road side vendors who claim to heal every disease under the sun.

This conventional communities has several reasons why they dismissive of alternative. Firstly, there has been very little scientific researcher in to the such medicine, there’s a dangerous in try such treatment because by only following the recommendation from the friend , if any victim of this medicine , process of anti-drugging is not commonly available in alternative medicines .process of curing is takes long time.

On the other hand, there remain many strong arguments for the use of alternative. Despite lack of scientific proof. There is lot of anecdotal evidence to suggest that this therapies work. They often have no dangerous effects, often do not have any side effects, or worst outcome is abortive. Other strong argument is that this medicine is gratuitous. . Many people are prepared to pay considerable sums for alternatives. If they were totally unhelpful, it would be surprising if this continued.
I strongly believe that conventional medicine and alternative therapies can and should coexist. They have different strengths, and can both be used effectively to target particular medical problems. The best situation would be for alternative therapies to be used to support and complement conventional medicine.

In conclusion i have more trust in conventional medication and alternate medicines should be used to support the conventional medicines and not as a replacement.