Pls help - teenager do unpaid jobs - argument

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

Pls help - teenager do unpaid jobs - argument

Post by rairaichan0323 »

Teenagers prefer to do the unpaid jobs in the community nowadays. This behavior is beneficial to the community as well as to the teenagers themselves. Do you agree or disagree?

In the modern society, the majority of institutions motivates pupils to conduct voluntary activities in their leisure time. There are more juveniles willing to perform this kind of job. It is agreed that this phenomenon is profitable to both the local district and adolescents themselves. This argument will be analyzed by looking at how doing the unpaid works can enhance their sense of responsibility and fulfill their life experience.

First of all, it is an irrefutable fact that voluntary works can increase the youths’ sense of onus. For instance, in Hong Kong, some schoolchildren will ask someone to donate money by selling flags on the street every Saturday morning. Whether the weather is better or worse, they have to continue to do it until it is finished. This makes it clear that these activities can train them to have a strong sense of responsibility. As this shows, it has had a positive effect on children.

Secondly and even more importantly, teenagers can fulfil their lives by conducting such jobs. To illustrate, they can help handicapped people to clean up their houses. Thus, they could understand others requirements and difficulties in order to enrich their experiences as well as using these past experiences to contribute to their society in the future. It is obvious from this that the benefits of helping others without payment far outweigh its drawbacks.

By way of conclusion, following look at how these activities can develop their responsibility and enrich their lives, it is proven that conducting voluntary jobs has brought enormous advantages to teenagers. Also, I believe that it seems highly advisable for the government to incite more young people to do it.
Last edited by rairaichan0323 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnson zhang

Re: Pls help - teenager do unpaid jobs - argument

Post by Johnson zhang »

Teenagers prefer to do the unpaid jobs in the community nowadays. This behavior is beneficial to the community as well as to the teenagers themselves. Do you agree or disagree?

In the modern society, the majority of institutions motivates pupils to conduct voluntary activities in their leisure time. I don't like it. It feels forced. My version. Today, many young adults are feeling motivated to volunteer themselves for unpaid community service work.

There are more juveniles willing to perform this kind of job.(more than what?) Apart from the applaudable nature of it, it is also said that there are numerous benefits to be had for both teenagers and community service centres.

It is agreed that this phenomenon is profitable to both the local district and adolescents themselves. This point is agreed.

This argument will be analyzed by looking at how doing the unpaid works can enhance their sense of responsibility and fulfill their life experience. This essay will elaborate on two supporting reasons from two perspectives; one is teenagers' sense of responsibility and another is their life experience.

I write differently from you. Still , I feel like some words in your essay are overdone. You are showing off what you know.I guess that is good. It is just not easy to read your essay.

Your essay is still pretty good.
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.
rairaichan0323

Re: Pls help - teenager do unpaid jobs - argument

Post by rairaichan0323 »

thank you Johnson,

I just try to use various vocabularies to write my essay in order to reply same word all the time.
what do u think of my essay? can u grade it for me? thank you