please give your valuable feedback my exam is on Sept 20

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
hari6143

please give your valuable feedback my exam is on Sept 20

Post by hari6143 »

You successfully passed a job interview. You are expected to start on November 15, but you will not be available on that date. Task: Write a letter to your new boss, explaining your situation, expressing your concern and suggesting a solution.

Dear sir/madam.
I am john; I had been offer a team lead position in your group. As mention in offer letter my joining date fall in mid of the month that is on November 15th. But due some reason I am not able to make present myself on that day.
I had expected to finish all my formalities in my present organisation last working day of October. Due to project delivery issue I had to change my relieving date to first week of November .this also affected my planning to join date of your organisation.
Other point I want to bring to your notice that I had to get medical certificate as one of the document required to complete joining formalities at your end. I had got appointment of the doctor on the same day of joining date.
Hope it will not affect our relationship, If I am expected to present any other form of proof or talk to someone else in the company, please let me know.
Faithfully yours,
John.