please give feedback on my letter writing .

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
hari6143

please give feedback on my letter writing .

Post by hari6143 »

question:
you have seen an advertisement for weekend work in a hotel o=in the town where you staying. you have worked in a hotel before and think that the job would be suitable for you . you must apply in writing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
answer:

Dear xxxx,
I am writing this letter in response to your advertisement for weekend job in your hotel. I’m a student studying in university in the same town and need some extra income for my stay. I stay near to your hotel so it is an ideal place to work .
I am applying this job because I had some experience in hotel, earlier I had worked as a receptionist once before and was also in charge of bar including all expenses, ordering drink and refreshments.
They trusted me and paid enough cash, I proved that I am the right person for them.in other time I also taken care of the kids on need basis and entertained them well.
Above are some of the job I had executed, do I need to do the similar job or perhaps I need training .I’m willing to train, id would like to come for an interview which I hope will be possible .
Thanks for reading my letter,
Yours sincerely,
xxxxxxx.