Could you please correct my letter and provide feedback

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
fas_saf28

Could you please correct my letter and provide feedback

Post by fas_saf28 »

Letter Writing 2: You are planning to join a part-time course and have come to know about an organization that can sponsor your studies. Write a letter to the head of the organization mentioning –
- Your educational background
- How the organization can help you do this course
- What is the benefit of doing this course?

To whom it may concern,

My name is Fazil Hassan and I’m studying Engineering in Information and Computer Technology from Anna University. I am writing to you to request a sponsorship for a Java programming part-time course that I’m planning to take very soon.

Next month, I’m planning to take up a course on Advanced Java Programming for developers from the National Institute of Information Technology. I read from a blog that your organization help students with such type of courses by providing sponsorship under certain conditions. Regarding this, I have already submitted an application for sponsorship on your website along with my recent project works that you requested. This course covers advanced programming concepts and real-time lab sessions and would benefit me to a great extent to complete my final semester’s project on developing web-based application. (93)
I would be grateful if I receive your scholarship for this course mainly because of this course charges about INR 25,000 and makes it difficult to cover by regular student like me. (31)

Looking forward to your assistance,
Fazil Hassan. (Total words = 163)