Task 1- Please rate my essay and kindly post any corrections

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
wei-pin

Task 1- Please rate my essay and kindly post any corrections

Post by wei-pin »

The diagram illustrates the means by which the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information about the weather. Pieces of data have to undergo a certain process . This process is composed of four parts namely, Collecting Information, Analysis and Forecasting, Preparing for Broadcasting and Broadcasting itself.

First, weather information is gathered by using instruments that monitor the changes in the atmosphere. These instruments are in the form of satellites, radars and drifting buoys. As the data are collected, they are being viewed from a satellite photo, radar screen, or a synoptic chart. After analysing the data being accumulated, the meteorologist will then predict the coming weather. Afterwards, the bits and pieces of information will be put together in a computer in preparation for broadcasting. Finally, the prepared broadcast is now ready to be reported to many people. The weather forecast will be communicated through different mediums. It can reach thousands of people through television report, radio broadcast or through a recorded announcement.

In conclusion, the Australian Bureau of Meteorology employ a series of steps in order to gather the latest information about the weather to produce a reliable forecast.
Attachments
task 1.png
task 1.png (111.19 KiB) Viewed 765 times
sundus saleh

Re: Task 1- Please rate my essay and kindly post any correct

Post by sundus saleh »

im not export or a teacher but i read the stander of the bands today and i think its about 5.5
wei-pin

Re: Task 1- Please rate my essay and kindly post any correct

Post by wei-pin »

Thanks sundus saleh. :) it is a great help , i am just beginning my ielts preparation. at least i am aware what my writing band is.