Writing Task 1 Feedback please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Alexofgrowth

Writing Task 1 Feedback please

Post by Alexofgrowth »

Please give me some feedback.
The image which is attached shows the task.
Thank you!

The charts show travelling activity among Japanese and percentage of Japanese tourists coming to Australia between 1985 and 1995.

Both charts demonstrate rise in the number of those who travel abroad in general and those who prefer to spend their holidays in Australia as well. Meanwhile, both have some sort of fall situated in the middle of the period.

First chart shows significant increase from the beginning of the period till 1990. The number of travelling abroad grew up from 5 millions to 11 millions. This growth was followed by slight decline to 10,5 millions. After short improvement in 1992-93, chart demonstrate steady rise up to 15 millions in 1995.

Second chart reveals pretty fast increase from 0 to 2 per cent in 1985. After that Australia’s share enhanced steadily up to 5,5 per cent. Fall in population of Australia among Japanese tourists occured in 1988-89, which was followed by long growth to as much as more then 6 per cent in 1993. Although, there was decrease in 1994 down to 6 per cent, precisely. The chart has no data about percentage in 1995.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 554 times
saqibali

Re: Writing Task 1 Feedback please

Post by saqibali »

Send me your skype address in inbox.I will rewrite this from start.Watching my thought process would help you write qualitatively.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148