IELTS GT Writing Task 1 -(Please check my work)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saadhin

IELTS GT Writing Task 1 -(Please check my work)

Post by saadhin »

Your Neighbors have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat.
• Write a letter to your neighbors. In your letter
• Explain the reasons for the noise
• Apologise
• Describe what action you will take
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:

Dear ................. ,

Dear Mr. Saiful,

I am extremely sorry about your complain about the disturbing noise from my apartment. While I apologize for the inconveniences caused by this noise, I take the responsibility of assuring you that this would not happen in the future. However, I also wish that I should explain in detail the reasons as to why this was happened.

A few weeks back, the cooling system of my bedroom got some problem. I was very busy with my official projects and could not manage time to call a technician to repair it. On that day I had returned from office at midnight and the room was blooming for terribly hot weather. It was impossible to sleep without air-conditioner. Thus I tried to fix that myself, which was definitely a wrong decision. The air filter was blocked by huge dust and I tried to clear the path. Thus, I had to make loud noise and unfortunately which hampered your sound sleep.

Please accept my polite confession for this unexpected incidence and forgive me considering the circumstance. I am ensuring you that, such kind of disturbance will never happen. I already rechecked the system through professionals and it is running well.

Sincerely yours,
Saadhin
Last edited by saadhin on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saqibali

Re: IELTS GT Writing Task 1 - Please assess & post Feedbacks

Post by saqibali »

Dear friend,
please follow Ryan style for introduction paragraph.Check his videos.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
saadhin

Re: IELTS GT Writing Task 1 - Please assess & post Feedbacks

Post by saadhin »

Thanks saqibali for your suggestion, I'm trying to follow them.