Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:11

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:11

Post by harshaabba »

Train service in your area is reduced. Write a letter to your train company
- explain how it affects you
- describe the situation
- tell the train company what you would like them to do

Dear Sir ,

I am Harsha Senarathne and I am writing this letter to appraise about a severe problem which all the Malabe people are experiencing. Recently, government took a decision to cancel the express train stops at Malabe.

Malabe is a rapid growing city and presently , there are more that thousand daily commuters which use the train service for their daily commute purpose. Even though, there are lots of private and public buses, which are cannot equal to the convenient provide by train service. Many people use Raja Rata Rajina in the morning and Sagarika in the evening session. These two services would definitely receive huge profit at the Malabe Station. Due to this decision, all the people face a difficulty and really disgusted with this decision.

Hence , I would urge you to reconsider this decision. The time of the stoppage of the trains could however be reduced from 10 minutes to two minutes. That would be enough for the people to board and disembark from the trains.

Hoping for a prompt consideration of this urgent request!

Yours faithfully,
harsha

I felt , Im really lack with ideas to approach this letter. Please help me to develop this letter more advanced manner.

Thanks
saqibali

Re: Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:11

Post by saqibali »

harshaabba wrote:Train service in your area is reduced. Write a letter to your train company
- explain how it affects you
- describe the situation
- tell the train company what you would like them to do

Dear Sir ,

I am Harsha Senarathne and I am writing this letter to appraise about a severe problem which all the Malabe[Do the reader know the place?] people are experiencing. Recently, government took a decision to cancel the express train stops at Malabe.

Malabe is a rapid growing city and presently [so] there are more that thousand daily commuters which use the train service for their daily commute purpose. Even though, there are lots of private and public buses, which are[delete are] cannot equal to the convenient provide by train service. Many people use Raja Rata Rajina in the morning and Sagarika in the evening session. These two services would definitely receive huge profit at the Malabe Station. Due to this decision, all the people face a difficulty and really disgusted with this decision.

Hence , I would urge you to reconsider this decision. The time of the stoppage of the trains could however be reduced from 10 minutes to two minutes. That would be enough for the people to board and disembark from the trains.

Hoping for a prompt consideration of this urgent request!

Yours faithfully,
harsha

I felt , Im really lack with ideas to approach this letter. Please help me to develop this letter more advanced manner.

Thanks
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148