Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:10

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:10

Post by harshaabba »

You have planned to study in Australia. You have sent a letter to a college, but you have not received a reply from the college. Write a letter to the college principal. In your letter,
- you should give details of the course that you wished to do,
- say why do you choose to study at the college,
- say why you need the reply soon.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to esquire about the ‘Diploma in Computer Systems and Networking’ that you college offering. I am Harsha Senarathne and I already applied to this course and still I didn’t get any response from you.

I decided to attend to this course due to variety of reasons. First of all , I would like to do challenging stuff. By working with actual hardware devices suck like Network Routers , Switches and Firewalls would definitely bring me some excitement to my life . In addition , Industry researchers proved that this field has higher growth rate and next couple of years they are seeking for more than 15000 skilled workers in this field. By following this course would definitely help me to obtain better industry placement with higher enumeration. Last but not least , these type of work really involve with traveling. I have to visit customer sites in many different t corners and eventually help me to know the culture and get to know more people.

I would like to take this course in your university to different reasons. Firstly , you have some higher rate of industry placement after completing this course. So I would not need to that much bother about finding a job. Moreover, your university well equipped with highly trained staff and well developed lab environments. This course go hand in hand with practical’s , because of that it is really imperative to have sound practical environment to understand the concepts thoroughly.
I would be really grateful if you can reply me soon so that I make any other alternative arrangements for my future study if I cannot get admission to your course. You can reach me via +780970707 or hataja@gmail.com.

Hoping for a prompt response from your side.

Your faithfully,
harsha
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:10

Post by Flick »

harshaabba wrote:You have planned to study in Australia. You have sent a letter to a college, but you have not received a reply from the college. Write a letter to the college principal. In your letter,
- you should give details of the course that you wished to do,
- say why do you choose to study at the college,
- say why you need the reply soon.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to enquire about the ‘Diploma in Computer Systems and Networking’ course that your college offers. I am Harsha Senarathne and I already applied to this course and still I didn’t get any response from you. (<--Reword to: "My name is Harsha Senarathne, and I applied to this course but have not received a response.")

I decided to attend to this course for a variety of reasons. First of all, I would like to challenge myself. Working with actual hardware devices like Network Routers, Switches and Firewalls would definitely bring some excitement to my life . In addition, industry researchers proved that the IT field has a high growth rate and in the next couple of years they will be seeking more than 15000 skilled workers in this field. This course would definitely help me to obtain better industry placement with higher enumeration. Last but not least, this type of work requires a lot of traveling. I would love to visit customer sites in many different places and eventually help me to learn the culture and get to know more people.

I would like to take this course in your university for many different reasons. Firstly, you have the highest rate of industry placement after completing this course. So I would not need to that much bother about finding a job. (<--Delete this sentence, it is not necessary.) Moreover, your university is well equipped with highly trained staff and well developed lab environments. This course go hand in hand with practical’s , because of that it is really imperative to have sound practical environment to understand the concepts thoroughly. (<--Delete this sentence, it doesn't add meaning to the letter.)
I would be really grateful if you can reply me soon so that I make other alternative arrangements for my future study if I cannot gain admission to your course. You can reach me via +780970707 or hataja@gmail.com.

Hoping for a prompt response.

Your faithfully,
Harsha
harshaabba

Re: Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:10

Post by harshaabba »

thanks a lot