Pls correct my academic writing task 2 - airfare

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
SaraZh

Pls correct my academic writing task 2 - airfare

Post by SaraZh »

In many countries prices of airplane tickets have dropped. Is it positive or negative situation? Write about your personal experience or knowledge.

Airplane is an essential transport for long-distance travel in modern society. For those who travel aboard extensively, the lower the airfare, the cheaper the overall traveling costs could be. But some others take a more comprehensive perspective on this issue, the decreasing airplane ticket price does benefit certain groups of people, but problems arise at the same time.

The number one beneficiary of cheaper airplane tickets is the international businessperson who takes flights several times a month. Other beneficiaries include tourists, foreign affair officers, engineers, professors, artists and international students. These people are the pioneers of globalization; it is their traveling and interactions with people in different countries that enables the internationalization of goods and services, cross-cultural communication, and the share of knowledge and technologies. To some extent, lowering the airfare can stimulate these people’s desires to travel, and eventually speed the globalization.

However, the increasing number of flights driven by the more affordable airplane tickets may trigger alarm to the environmentalists. The growing demand for flights certainly leads to more consumption of aviation fuel, a specialized type of fossil fuel. As we all known, fossil fuel has been blamed for the major source of greenhouse gases, which has caused the global warming problem. Additionally, some people worry about that the airline companies would cut down the costs of operations by sacrificing the quality of services in ordering to maintain profits.

Admittedly, it is a trade-off between the convenience of air travel and its side effects. Personally, I believe nothing can stop the trend of globalization, and so as the increasing demand for air travel. Speaking of the detrimental impacts on environment, the emission rights permission for carbon dioxide is particularly for controlling the consumption of fossil fuel.
devaraj

Re: Pls correct my academic writing task 2 - airfare

Post by devaraj »

the emission rights permission for carbon dioxide is particularly for controlling the consumption of fossil fuel. --> not able to understand your idea clearly in this conclusion part.

Overall good essay. All the best!.
saqibali

Re: Pls correct my academic writing task 2 - airfare

Post by saqibali »

I supposed, its an older post.
Do you still need to correct this essay?
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148