Please Make correction and guide my mistakes

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dalsingh

Please Make correction and guide my mistakes

Post by dalsingh »

Question: Old people have nothing to learn from youngsters. Agree/Disagree ? Explain your views.

Ans:

Dawn of modern era has witnessed a sea change in life style and learning techniques of people. The learning had always been a stepping stone for developing minds, nevertheless this scenario has proven that mature people need learn latest technological as well as scientific things from their offspring.

Current epoch is full of technology and equipment invented by creative crowd of humanity. Here in the race of inventions and up-gradation of logic in daily life goods changing their meaning. Young human minds are more adaptable as compared to the old ones, so to stay in this race older ones have to learn from youngsters either regarding operations of home appliances like coffee machines or the latest features of televisions. All the currently available goods comes with easy to understand manuals and companies also arrange detailed demo about their product by enthusiastic new joiners.

This learning process of old people does not stop here, it becomes the dependency of old generation towards youngsters. From the interface and features of mobile phone upto the vehicle driving the youngsters would be preferred by senior generation. It has been examined by Delhi University's students who studied in human lifestyle subject that old people need dependency towards younger ones. Older people like to have such passion which has usually been found in today's youth. Thus, this shows that old people try to copy the life style from these youngsters as well as the ideology for their better file.

Following the look, it has been found that old people are dependent on younger ones as school going children depend upon a teacher in respect of learning either about technology or lifestyle. This is become the necessity of this century.

Please mark me and guide me for better scores.
Scored 5.5 in last month exam needs 6.5
Going to appear on 19th July
dalsingh

Re: Please Make correction and guide my mistakes

Post by dalsingh »

Please Reply over my inputes
dalsingh

Post by dalsingh »

Examiners please check my work as my exam is on 19th July end of this week :roll:
saqibali

Post by saqibali »

I supposed, its an older post.
Do you still need to correct this essay?
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148