Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:8

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:8

Post by harshaabba »

Write a letter to a manager whose company is constructing their new office next to your apartment.
- Introduce yourself
- Describe problems you are facing because of this
- Suggest solutions

Dear Sir,

I am Harsha senarathe , a resident of Bellford Street. Your company is constructing a new building next to my apartment and I am writing this letter to appraise you about some of the severe problems which I am facing at the moment.

First and foremost , during the work construction workers dump the cement and bricks in front of my house, As a result of this , I can’t park my vehicle because there can be a chance of accident happen and damage my car. In addition , they have spill large amount of water and whole area has become slippery, My older parents used to go walk during the evening , but now they have stopped it because fear of slippery. Last but not least , they make huge noise during the night. My son is preparing for the medical entrance exam during this year and he desperately need quite and calm environment, to study properly.

I would be really grateful if you look in to this matter urgently. I would like to suggest some solutions to above problems. Firstly , cement and bricks can be dumped to vacant plot which resides behind my apartment, It has been vacant for a long time. In addition, workers can use pipes to spill water and there can be minimum spoilage. Finally, ask them to be very careful when they make noise and check on the volume of the music.

Hoping for a prompt action from you regarding this matter.

Yours faithfully.
Harsha