Is space exploration a waste of money!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Soso

Is space exploration a waste of money!

Post by Soso »

Hi every body

Could you please check out my essay :D

Although views between others are different, I firmly believe that space exploration spends tremendous amounts of money. Conversely, it is also considered to be an important method to resolve all problems faced by earth.
To begin with, no one can deny the importance of exploring space. Not only the process of discovery is a human nature, but space exploration has numerous benefits for earth and humans. Firstly, space exploration assists communities to understand the world and it also answers all frequent questions that come to mind and related to planets, galaxies, or even stars. As a result, this understanding leads to gain new knowledge. Secondly, this process makes life easy. An ideal example would be satellites allow people to access to information over the world using radio, television, and phones as well as communication technology facilitates networking ways among continents. Finally, satellites help humans to know about the hole ozone and when the ecosystem could be damaged.
On the other hand, governments have an essential role for support space exploration and solve earth problems. Indeed, there are several crucial issues on the earth that should be solved such as poverty, education systems, air pollution, and so on. Apparently, exploring space is extremely important due to discovering aerospace means solving earth problems. Undeniably, the more people explore space, the more they learn about the universe. Consequently, human have to explore the world around them in order to create wealth, expand commerce, and protect the universe.
To sum up, it is clear that space exploration spent great amounts of money, but it is also highly important to address earth problems.
Johnson zhang

Re: Is space exploration a waste of money!

Post by Johnson zhang »

I like your essay, easy to read

here are some comments

all problems faced by earth? earth doesn't ''face' problems ...we are facing problems.
''many problems that have been baffling society at present.

this process makes life easy? what is this? whose life? telecommunication is space exploration ? if you do think so, at least explain it , ozone study is part of space exploration ? not sure about that. space usually means space the outside of the earth, and technically, satellites are still within the earth territory.

your 3rd para's topic sentence doesn't have a clear stance.

im not sure what kind of score you are after but yours is definitely one of the better ones i've seen here;
good luck
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.
saqibali

Re: Is space exploration a waste of money!

Post by saqibali »

I supposed, its an older post.
Do you still need to correct this essay?
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148