Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:3

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:3

Post by harshaabba »

You are attending a part time course in a college. Due to some problem, you cannot continue your course. Write a letter to your teacher
- Describe the course
- Explain the problem
- Explain the reason for not continuing
- Tell the teacher about your future plans

Dear Sir,

I am Harsha Senarathne and I have joined to presentation skill course at your university last month. My student ID is 1140 and tutor is Mr. James . I am writing this letter to express my inability to continue this course any more due to a unavoidable reason.

My mother is not keeping very good health lately. She had recurrent attacks of Asthma and she’s well known to these types of attacks. But this times these are more severe because of super added viral infection. In such a circumstance , I cannot left her alone and she needs bed rest for at least 1 month. Because of that , I won’t be able to continue the class anymore.

But still I know the importance of this course and willing to take the course during next intake. Since , I am per-sales engineer , I should have very good presentation skills . My main task is to conduct presentation for our clients and make them aware about product features. After doing this course , I would be place in today's job market and eventually help to develop my horizons in more depth manner.

I would like to make apologies for any inconvenience cause due to change of my plan and I will contact you during next semester for the same course.

Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully.
Harsha
argho1985

Re: Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:3

Post by argho1985 »

harshaabba wrote:You are attending a part time course in a college. Due to some problem, you cannot continue your course. Write a letter to your teacher
- Describe the course
- Explain the problem

Dear Sir,

I am Harsha Senarathne and I have joined to presentation skill course at your university last month. My student ID is 1140 and tutor is Mr. James . I am writing this letter to express my inability to continue this course any more due to a unavoidable reason.

My mother is not keeping very good health lately. She had recurrent attacks of Asthma and she’s well known to these types of attacks. But this times these are more severe because of super added viral infection. In such a circumstance , I cannot left her alone and she needs bed rest for at least 1 month. Because of that , I won’t be able to continue the class anymore.

But still I know the importance of this course and willing to take the course during next intake. Since , I am per-sales engineer , I should have very good presentation skills . My main task is to conduct presentation for our clients and make them aware about product features. After doing this course , I would be place in today's job market and eventually help to develop my horizons in more depth manner.

I would like to make apologies for any inconvenience cause due to change of my plan and I will contact you during next semester for the same course.

Yours faithfully.
Harsha

Hi Harsha,

Just re read you first para.. I noticed many grammatical errors ...

Argho
harshaabba

Re: Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:3

Post by harshaabba »

argho1985 wrote:
harshaabba wrote:You are attending a part time course in a college. Due to some problem, you cannot continue your course. Write a letter to your teacher
- Describe the course
- Explain the problem

Dear Sir,

Yours faithfully.
Harsha

Hi Harsha,

Just re read you first para.. I noticed many grammatical errors ...

Argho

hi ,

Thanks for your reply. Can u please pin point what are the mistakes , so i get the chance to correct them .