Satisfied Job or Permanent Job, Feedback needed, thanks!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
kris8818

Satisfied Job or Permanent Job, Feedback needed, thanks!

Post by kris8818 »

Some people think that job satisfaction is more important than job security. Others think that people cannot expect to enjoy a job and having a permanent job is more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

An ideal job has been viewed as one of the most essential elements of successful life. The question is, which can be best described as an ideal job, a satisfied job or a permanent job?

Certainly, it is great to integrate our enjoyment with our works. People who have no interest in their jobs may find it difficult to further their careers and therefore may feel frustrated in their life altogether. In contrast, those who really enjoy their jobs will work more efficiently and often be successful in their professional fields. Hence many people tend to consider satisfaction as foremost factor while choosing jobs.

Clearly, however, an enjoyable job is charming but hard to find. It takes years for those who pursuit enjoyment in working to skip from job to job which may be viewed as bad records in their resumes. Consequently, unlike the permanent job that can provide secured incomes, pleasant jobs are full of unpredictable factors. People who commit themselves to their enjoyable works have to devote a great deal of time and energy while being very uncertain if this devotion could lead to intended outcomes. Hence a sizeable number of people prefer permanent jobs to secure their financial survival.

Unfortunately, we often can not achieve the pleasure and security at the same time in our careers. But we could choose permanent jobs with better compensation and enjoy our interests for leisure pursuits as only in this way can our life be successful both financially and meaningfully. Certainly, it is hard to enjoy one’s life while starving.
Johnson zhang

Re: Satisfied Job or Permanent Job, Feedback needed, thanks!

Post by Johnson zhang »

Last edited by Johnson zhang on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.
kris8818

Re: Satisfied Job or Permanent Job, Feedback needed, thanks!

Post by kris8818 »

Thank you for your reply Jonson, it is helpful to me and I will redo this essay with your suggestion.
Please help me further if you can.
By the way, in my opinion, "a job with high level of security" is as same as "a permanent job", is that true?
Please correct me if I was wrong. Thank you.