Please benchmark my essay with Band 9

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Please benchmark my essay with Band 9

Post by saqibali »

Essay topic:Number of companies that are selling their products worldwide is increasing nowadays. Does this phenomenon have more advantages or disadvantages? Write your view and share your experience.

Applicant Response:

As the international trade relations are improving and as the different countries are getting more closer to each other, more companies have gained a position to sell their products worldwide.Impact of this increasing market penetration has been a well debated issue since the start of trade globalization.It is argued that enhancing access of companies to international markets has many advantages.A further explanation of my stance supported by my experience will prove this stance.

As the number of companies who are selling their products worldwide increases, users gain more options to choose products matching their needs more closely.For example, Nestle was the only company selling its dairy products in Pakistan and as a consequence, users had no exposure and knowledge of other dairy products that could potentially match their needs better .After other companies were given access of Pakistani market, users were educated with more options and hence they started buying products matching their needs.This, in effect, improved users life by equipping them with options to choose best solutions.Logically, since customer satisfaction is the core objective while discussing access of companies so this improved customer experience can be taken as a yardstick to back this point of view.Last year, The Muslim Journal published a report which statistically proved that the customers of greater number of companies are more satisfied and happier.Hence, it can be seen that as the number of companies introducing their products worldwide increases, customer satisfaction also increases in return.

From my experience, I would like to give example from my experience.Few years back, I was looking to purchase a professional suite that matches my appearance more specifically and also introduces me a mature professional person.After visit of several best and most expensive shops in market, I ended up with few expensive and best brands clothes.Although, the clothes prove themselves to be of best quality, they did not satisfy with my desire of personalization.Now, few days back, I found many new companies introducing their clothes in market at much cheaper rates but with a diverse type of quality.Within few hours, I found my desired clothes at much cheaper rates as I visited market.

Analyzing my point of view and my experience, it is clear that more companies should be given access of selling their products around the glove.It is highly recommended that governments across the world should extend their full support for companies so that a greater level of customer satisfaction could be achieved.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
Johnson zhang

Re: Please benchmark my essay with Band 9

Post by Johnson zhang »

Essay topic

Number of companies that are selling their products worldwide is increasing nowadays. Does this phenomenon have more advantages or disadvantages? Write your view and share your experience.

Applicant Response:

As the international trade relations are improving and as the different countries are getting more closer to each other, more companies have gained a position to sell their products worldwidewhat do you mean.Impact of this increasing market penetration has been a well debated issue since the start of trade globalization.It is argued that enhancing access of companies to international markets has many advantages.awkwardA further explanation of my stance supported by my experience will prove this stance.

As the number of companies who are selling their products worldwide increases, users gain more options to choose products matching their needs more closely.For example, Nestle was the only company selling its dairy products in Pakistan and as a consequence, users had no exposure and knowledge of other dairy products that could potentially match their needs better .After other companies were given access of Pakistani market, users were educated with more options and hence they started buying products matching their needs.This, in effect, improved users life by equipping them with options to choose best solutions.Logically, since customer satisfaction is the core objective while discussing access of companies so this improved customer experience can be taken as a yardstick to back this point of view.Last year, The Muslim Journal published a report which statistically proved that the customers of greater number of companies are more satisfied and happier.Hence, it can be seen that as the number of companies introducing their products worldwide increases, customer satisfaction also increases in return.

From my experience, I would like to give example from my experience.what??Few years back, I was looking to purchase a professional suite that matches my appearance more specifically and also introduces me a mature professional person.After visit of several best and most expensive shops in market, I ended up with few expensive and best brands clothes.Although, the clothes prove themselves to be of best quality, they did not satisfy with my desire of personalization.Now, few days back, I found many new companies introducing their clothes in market at much cheaper rates but with a diverse type of quality.Within few hours, I found my desired clothes at much cheaper rates as I visited market.

Analyzing my point of view and my experience, it is clear that more companies should be given access of selling their products around the gloveglove?.It is highly recommended that governments across the world should extend their full support for companies so that a greater level of customer satisfaction could be achieved.

proof reading your own essay before submitting, there are so many mistakes.

2nd,Please benchmark my essay with Band 9
it means that we should make your essay a standard band 9 level, and mark the rest according to your level of essay writing.

It is funny man, you kidding right?
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.
saqibali

Post by saqibali »

You took it wrong way.
It means compare my essay with an ideal band 9 essay and point out problems.
Johnson zhang wrote:Essay topic

Number of companies that are selling their products worldwide is increasing nowadays. Does this phenomenon have more advantages or disadvantages? Write your view and share your experience.

Applicant Response:

As the international trade relations are improving and as the different countries are getting more closer to each other, more companies have gained a position to sell their products worldwidewhat do you mean.Impact of this increasing market penetration has been a well debated issue since the start of trade globalization.It is argued that enhancing access of companies to international markets has many advantages.awkwardA further explanation of my stance supported by my experience will prove this stance.

From my experience, I would like to give example from my experience.what??Few years back, I was looking to purchase a professional suite that matches my appearance more specifically and also introduces me a mature professional person.After visit of several best and most expensive shops in market, I ended up with few expensive and best brands clothes.Although, the clothes prove themselves to be of best quality, they did not satisfy with my desire of personalization.Now, few days back, I found many new companies introducing their clothes in market at much cheaper rates but with a diverse type of quality.Within few hours, I found my desired clothes at much cheaper rates as I visited market.

Analyzing my point of view and my experience, it is clear that more companies should be given access of selling their products around the gloveglove?.It is highly recommended that governments across the world should extend their full support for companies so that a greater level of customer satisfaction could be achieved.

proof reading your own essay before submitting, there are so many mistakes.

2nd,Please benchmark my essay with Band 9
it means that we should make your essay a standard band 9 level, and mark the rest according to your level of essay writing.

It is funny man, you kidding right?
saqibali

Post by saqibali »

Anyone who can
Spot the grammer mistakes?
Challenge my task achievement?
Challenge my Understanding?
Suggest better variety of words and phrases?
Suggest better cohesion?
Suggest better sentences and words?