Kindely, evaluate my GT writing - task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ysaddiq

Kindely, evaluate my GT writing - task 2

Post by ysaddiq »

Some people say that teenagers should work part-time and earn money. This way they will learn basic lessons about work and become more disciplined. Others argue that teenagers shouldn't sacrifice their rest and after-school activities to work.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nowadays, most teenagers prefer working part-time. some argue that teenagers shouldn’t sacrifice their after-school activities to work. While others believe that working teenagers are more disciplined and learn basic lessons of work than their peers who do not work. in this essay i will discuss the both point of views before sharing my own opinion.

Job causes stress and stress sometimes leads to bad actions. Most current medical researches confirm that stress and work pressure are the main causes of drug addiction. Also, independence leads into not asking questions in school. In a result, working teenagers become less efficient in learning new things in school. For the given reasons, teenagers should focus more on their studying than work to become efficient learner.

On the other hand, a huge part of the society believe that working teenagers tend to build valuable work experience which can help them to improve in their future career path. For example , a lot of employees tend to find their lifelong mentors in their work environment. These mentors can help guid these teenagers in to the right path. Moreover, teenagers can help their family and contribute into their college fund. Therefore, working can definitely help teenagers to improve in their life and career.

Taking everything into consideration, its clear that working at young age can positively or negatively contribute into success or failure of the teenagers. In my opinion, i believe that teenagers should work part-time to gain life experiences.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Kindely, evaluate my GT writing - task 2

Post by Flick »

ysaddiq wrote:Some people say that teenagers should work part-time and earn money. This way they will learn basic lessons about work and become more disciplined. Others argue that teenagers shouldn't sacrifice their rest and after-school activities to work.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nowadays, most teenagers prefer working part-time. Some argue that teenagers shouldn’t sacrifice their after-school activities to work, while others believe that working teenagers are more disciplined and learn basic lessons of work than their peers who do not work. In this essay I will discuss both points of view before sharing my own opinion.

Job causes stress and stress sometimes leads to bad actions. Most current medical researches confirm that stress and work pressure are the main causes of drug addiction. Also, independence leads to not asking questions in school. As a result, working teenagers become less efficient in learning new things in school. For the given reasons, teenagers should focus more on their studies than work to become efficient learners.

On the other hand, a huge part of the society believe that working teenagers tend to build valuable work experience which can help them to improve in their future career path. For example, a lot of employees tend to find their lifelong mentors in their work environment. These mentors can help guide these teenagers to the right path. Moreover, teenagers can help their family and contribute to their college fund. Therefore, working can definitely help teenagers to improve their life and career.

Taking everything into consideration, it is clear that working at a young age can positively or negatively contribute to success or failure of teenagers. In my opinion, I believe that teenagers should work part-time to gain life experiences.