AS COMPUTERS ARE BEING USED MORE AND MORE IN EDUCATION, THERE WILL BE SOON NO ROLE FOR TEACHERS IN THE CLASSROOM.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
babus46

AS COMPUTERS ARE BEING USED MORE AND MORE IN EDUCATION, THERE WILL BE SOON NO ROLE FOR TEACHERS IN THE CLASSROOM.

Post by babus46 »

Technology is replacing many things in this world, and computers contribute a lot towards the education system. Any information can be accessed online. However, teachers role is important too.
Firstly, there are lots of experts, researchers posting ample information which is available for students. The software can be downloaded and installed in the computer which can be utilized by students who work on them. Videos, notes are also stored in the computers, and students will use them for studies.
Secondly, there are lots of courses available online which can be accessed using computer. Every school and every classroom has a computer which is the stepping stone for modern education system.
On the other hand, teachers role is as important as computers. Since computers are taking over the education system, teachers should understand the role and deliver more effectiveness towards their role.
There are lots of advantages when we have a teacher, For example, doubts can be clarified immediately and there will be face to face interaction with teachers which creates a bond towards the teacher and student.
Though computers are being used more and more in education, teachers are equally important and they can contribute more in the education system in our society.

<<Could you please review and let me know, How much I can score in (General) writing? Thanks in advance.>>
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: AS COMPUTERS ARE BEING USED MORE AND MORE IN EDUCATION, THERE WILL BE SOON NO ROLE FOR TEACHERS IN THE CLASSROOM.

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Any information can be accessed online? ANY?
Every school and every classroom has a computer? EVERY? My classroom doesn't!

If any information can be found online, then there will not be any doubts. Why is it important to have a bond between student and teacher?

Overall, language is not used clearly and points are generally not well-developed.

All the best,
David
monir301

Re: AS COMPUTERS ARE BEING USED MORE AND MORE IN EDUCATION, THERE WILL BE SOON NO ROLE FOR TEACHERS IN THE CLASSROOM.

Post by monir301 »

Hi,

I would like to share my ideas about this topic .........

Medical books are available in Libraries. If someone wants to be a doctor without teachers and institution, it is impossible because of practical knowledge. Along with, computers in education may help in various ways but It can not teach attitudes. It is pertinent to say that learning Attitudes by computer is certainly difficult. Moreover, A teacher can monitor his students that help us to become more expert in specific areas. The most important things that a teacher helps to develop are gesture and posture - a process by which a man can impress others.