Please check this essay I have a test today

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Doni Nacho

Please check this essay I have a test today

Post by Doni Nacho »

Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to workplace every day. Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages?

Leading a healthy life style has become a number one factor in todays competitive world. A growing number of people that it can be plausible way to lead the safest life style if the ample number of blue collar workers worked from home instead of commuting to work place on a daily basis. Having said that, the author of this essay points out that, the benefits of working from home are totally eclipsed by its drawbacks.

Last two decades have seen changes in the way of an employee lives far from their home with many advances in this field. From my personal perspective, working from home is more fun as well as you will be further from under controlling and have less contact with your family. Furthermore, working from home enforces rigidness to feel sense of freedom. As clearly indicated here to operate from home is more enjoyable activity to have.

Equally ,another benefit of working from home can suppress life expectancy. From economical standpoint it can assist us to save our money and make our life more economical as it used to be to not squander the money. Another point I am endeavor to make is that, working from home can prevent time consuming and honed to time managing. In other word, it can create a schedule, which can help to divide our time productively.

Putting these arguments into consideration I would said the benefit of working from home rather than travelling to workplace every day overshadowed the drawbacks.

BAND 9
Odik

Re: Please check this essay I have a test today

Post by Odik »

great essay I have ever read. I think you will get 9.5. this is masterpiece