kindly asses my Task 2 topic related to travel ( I am looking for band 7

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
raghadmamd

kindly asses my Task 2 topic related to travel ( I am looking for band 7

Post by raghadmamd »

These days, more and more people are going to other countries for significant periods of time either to find job or study. There are clearly many benefits to do this, but people who live abroad can also face some difficulties.
Discuss advantages and disadvantages of living and working in a foreign country
Give reasons and Examples.
In recent days, people tend to travel overseas for different reasons, either for work or study. Most of these immigrations aim developed countries. It is clear that leaving their home country has its cons and pros. In this essay, I will consider both sides of ups and downs, trying to draw some conclusions.

First, one of the main advantages of travelling abroad is to have a better lifestyle. For example, many British people are now travelling to Australia and Canada looking for good weather and higher salary ranges. Another advantage of travel is to broaden your horizons, by meeting new people and exploring new cultures. Finally, travelling abroad allows immigrants to increase their income and enables them to have their own business upon return to their home country.

Turning to the other side of the argument, living in a new country is not a plain sailing as there are many obstacles faced by new immigrants. One of the main challenges is the culture shock which may end up by feeling isolated and persons cannot adapt with the new culture. Another significant negative impact is that starting life from scratch is difficult as they need to make new friends and relations. Finally, homesickness may be one of the obstacles. Most of the people feel missing everybody and everything in their home. Some of them may fail to cope with their new life.
To sum up, travel for a new country seeking a new occupation or education or even better lifestyle has its ups and downs. I believe positive impacts are more than negatives, which make it an unforgettable experience.I believe positive impacts are more than negatives, which make it an unforgettable experience.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: kindly asses my Task 2 topic related to travel ( I am looking for band 7

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

This is a very good essay with no major problems. Well done!

There's a good range of complex structures, often used correctly, and a range of vocab including some higher level items.

The question is rather easy (likely General Training, not Academic).

All the best,
David
raghadmamd

Re: kindly asses my Task 2 topic related to travel ( I am looking for band 7

Post by raghadmamd »

Thanks Sir