Please assess my Writing task

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
zein.ahmed24

Please assess my Writing task

Post by zein.ahmed24 »

Please mention in which band probably i will fall in

You have recently moved to a different house.

Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter:

Explain why you have moved
Describe the new house
Invite your friend to come and visit

Hi Mike

How are you ? And how is life moving in London ? I hope that you are fine and enjoying your time.

Do you remember your last visit to Cairo & when i told you that i will move to a new house ? I am writing to this letter from my new house !

As you remember i was suffering alot because my old house was too far from my work so i drive about 120 KM per day so i return back home late so tired and i rarely find free time to relax or to hang out with friends because i have to sleep early.

I moved to a new appartment near my work which is about 10 minutes driving , also the new appartment location is fantastic and it is near to my friends evening cafe where they spend thier leisure time so i meet them frequently.

In addition of that the appartment is spatious and the balacony view is fantastic , i enjoy drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes there.

I know that you are coming to egypt next February so let's plan for a visit to my new house when you come and i am sure you will enjoy smoking in the balacony.

See you !

Sincerly
Ahmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please assess my Writing task

Post by Flick »

zein.ahmed24 wrote:Please mention in which band probably i will fall in

You have recently moved to a different house.

Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter:

Explain why you have moved
Describe the new house
Invite your friend to come and visit

Hi Mike

How are you ? And how is life moving in London ? I hope that you are fine and enjoying your time.

Do you remember during your last visit to Cairo that I told you that I will move to a new house? I am writing this letter from my new house!

As you remember, I was suffering alot because my old house was too far from my work so I had to drive about 120km per day, which meant I was alway tired and didn't have time to relax or hang out with friends.

I moved to a new apartment about ten minutes from work. The location is fantastic and it is near to a cafe where my friends often go, so I meet them frequently.

In addition, the apartment is spacious and the view from the balcony is fantastic. I enjoy drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes there.

I know that you are coming to Egypt next February so let's plan for a visit to my new house when you come and I am sure you will enjoy seeing my new home.

See you!

Sincerely,
Ahmed