PLEASE CHECK MY ESSAY TASK 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Doni Nacho

PLEASE CHECK MY ESSAY TASK 2

Post by Doni Nacho »

Some people think that excessive use of mobile phones and computers badly effects teenagers writing and reading skills.Do you agree or disagree with this opinion.Give your opinion.
It it true that technology plays an increasingly important role for one's life in our contemporary world.The multitudes are in favor of those who claim solely that inordinate use of cellphones as well as computers adversely affect adults writing and reading ability.The author of this essay believes that technology such as phones and computers should nor be used any longer and they are not worth being the plausible way to intensify our capability.
It is generally known that young generation who are using phones and computers unrestrainable could have a negative effect for their skills.For instanse as young person in Tashkent it was compulsary for me to not have a computer access .Like many of other students I initially found this process enjoyable but quickly realized to not use it excessively because I cease to use my memory after it my memory was not nearly as good as it used to be.As my experience show yuoths should limit exorbitant use of phones and computers.
Furthermore juveniles could have quieter way of life if we had fewer limit of using phones and computers.Good memory is the best example here Part of the brain known as prefrontal cortex(PFC) play essential role for human generation.It has become weaker only of the effect of excessive using of technology.As this shows youths should never be allowed or limit exorbitant usage of phones as well as computers.In order to not influence our writing and reading capability.
To recapitulate although there are a lot of advantages of technology we cannot let them jeopardize our life which may make even our future life complicated.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: PLEASE CHECK MY ESSAY TASK 2

Post by Flick »

Doni Nacho wrote:Some people think that excessive use of mobile phones and computers badly effects teenagers writing and reading skills.Do you agree or disagree with this opinion.Give your opinion.

It it true that technology plays an increasingly important role in one's life in our contemporary world.The multitudes are in favor of those who claim solely that inordinate use of cellphones as well as computers adversely affect adult writing and reading ability.The author of this essay believes that technology such as phones and computers should not be used excessively and they are not worth being the plausible way to intensify our capability.(<--I don't understand this section.)

It is generally known that young generations are using phones and computers unrestrained which could have a negative effect on their skills. For instance, as a young person in Tashkent it was compulsory for me to have computer access. Like many other students, I initially found this process enjoyable but quickly realized not to use it excessively because I ceased to use my memory, and my memory was not nearly as good as it used to be. As my experience shows, youths should limit exorbitant use of phones and computers.

Furthermore, juveniles could have a quieter way of life if we limited phone and computer use. A good memory is the best example here. Part of the brain known as the prefrontal cortex (PFC) plays essential role in humans. It has become weaker due to excessive use of technology. As this shows, youths should be limited in the use of phones as well as computers in order to not influence our writing and reading capability.

To summarize, although there are a lot of advantages of technology, we cannot let them jeopardize our life which may make our future life complicated.
DcalmdownD

Re: PLEASE CHECK MY ESSAY TASK 2

Post by DcalmdownD »

Today, technology is developing rapidly, making cell phones and computers widely available to people of all ages, especially teenagers. It is argued that using these electronic devices too frequently has a negative influence on adolescents’ writing and reading abilities. This argument will be proven by analyzing the impact of mobile phones and computers on both writing and reading activities.

Firstly, cell phones and computers distance young people from pens and paper. For instance, these machines require typing rather than writing for information input, and most of them have proofreading software that automatically checks and corrects wrong spelling. Overly reliance on typing on a keyboard may gradually weaken youngsters’ independent writing accuracy. As my example shows, excessive use of mobile phones and computers is harmful to teenagers’ writing skills.

In addition to this, cell phones and computers have a detrimental influence on young people’s reading habit. For example, generally speaking, people use mobile phones and computers to receive short messages, which require prompt response. Therefore, they need fast reading and take at most a few seconds. However, good reading skills are developed through slow and careful reading of classics, which these high-tech products are not likely to offer. This makes it clear that cell phones and computers are not able to help teenagers with their reading skill development.

Following the two points, it can be proven that cell phones and computers have a bad influence on both writing and reading abilities of teenagers. Therefore, it is highly recommended that people of younger generations today avoid using mobile phones and computers excessively.