Please Evaluate My Essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sanket

Please Evaluate My Essay

Post by sanket »

Attitude is important as knowledge in a test situation

Before facing any exam in life we always try to get good grip over knowledge on based of which we are expecting questions in exam. However, along with knowledge there is also one more aspect which plays major role in making exam attempt successful. And that aspect is Attitude with which we face the exam.
To begin, having proper confident attitude is very necessary while facing examination. Being nervous or lack of confidence can lead to many problems, like not able to recollect the answers, making silly mistakes, attempting the question in wrong manner etc. For example we can observe, students with lack of confidence mostly fail to complete the test on time. It is evident that students with proper confident attitude can think wisely and can answer the questions more effectively compared to those with more knowledge but lack of confidence.
Nevertheless, knowledge is always important, if student approaches test without preparation he is ought to face the failure but the point is student can fail to achieve even if he has studied hard but keeps improper attitude during test situation.
In addition, having negligent attitude can also prove dangerous. For example if during exam time if some change is suggested & due to negligence student misses on that then it can cause him great trouble.
Thus, I think keeping an alert, positive & confident attitude during test situation is very important. Mere knowledge grip cannot be helpful if person is not aware of how to use that without falling to run-time pressures & unknown problems that can arise any point of time.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please Evaluate My Essay

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi Sanket!

What an unusual question! But I like it!

Introduction - Fine.
First main paragraph - Good points.
Second main paragraph - I found this a little confusing. If some change is suggested?
Conclusion - Fine.

Overall, I would just check the second main paragraph.

All the best,
David
sanket

Re: Please Evaluate My Essay

Post by sanket »

Dear David,

Thanks a lot for your response & valuable feedback, here after i will practice not to create such confusing paragraphs and will try few more essays. Once again thanx. :)