Can someone please review my Letter: 08-OCT

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
shoaibyounis

Can someone please review my Letter: 08-OCT

Post by shoaibyounis »

Topic:

On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.
Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter
- Describe the item you lost
- Explain how you lost it
- Tell the insurance company what you would like them to do

Response:

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to seek your assistance in claiming the insurance of my hand bag which was lost during my last trip to Sydney.

It was a small hand bag similar to the shape of a brief case. It was made of pure leather material having my name written on it with golden threads.

I lost it at the second stop of our bus trip. It was placed at the entrance of the restroom and I forgot to pick it up while returning. I even went back and asked authorities but did not find it.

I would like you to please cover its cost according to our contract and its clauses.

Please let me know if you need more details about it.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Jane
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Can someone please review my Letter: 08-OCT

Post by Flick »

shoaibyounis wrote:Topic:

On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.
Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter
- Describe the item you lost
- Explain how you lost it
- Tell the insurance company what you would like them to do

Response:

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to seek your assistance in claiming the insurance of my hand bag which was lost during my last trip to Sydney.

It was a small hand bag similar to a brief case. It was made of pure leather and my name is written on it with golden thread.

I lost it at the second stop of our bus trip. It was placed at the entrance of the restroom and I forgot to pick it up before returning to the bus. I even went back and asked the authorities, but noone had found it.

I would like you to please cover its cost according to our contract and its clauses.

Please let me know if you need more details.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Jane