GT Task 1 - Please review this and help me to improve my writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
NimHim

GT Task 1 - Please review this and help me to improve my writing

Post by NimHim »

Write a letter to your sport teacher informing that you cannot continue the classes.
• What type of sport classes you were taking?
• What is the reason for not taking sports classes?
• State what you have enjoyed in your sports classes?

Hi Madam,
I’m writing this to inform you that I will not come for swimming classes from next week onwards due to bad health condition.
I had been suffering from cough since last month and it was not recovered even for the medicine. My family Doctor explained that this cause because I continuously participate for the swimming practices thrice a week. Further, he advised me to stop the Swimming practices for a while until I completely recovered.
I really enjoyed the practice sessions very much. Especially the practice sessions we had for the inter school tournament at the sugathadasa international stadium.it was my first experience in practicing at a pool that is recognized internationally. Moreover you helped me lot to improve my hidden talents and skills. I’m very grateful to you for all the guidance and advices that you have given to me. I hope to come to your classes again as soon as I recovered.
Warm regards,
xxxx
Last edited by NimHim on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Davey

Re: GT Task 1 - Please review this and help me to improve my writing

Post by Paul Davey »

Hi Madam,

I’m writing this to inform you that I will not come for swimming classes from next week onwards due to bad health condition.

I had have been suffering from a cough since last month and it was has not recovered even for the after taking medicine. My family Doctor doctor explained that this the cause is because I continuously participate for in the swimming practices practice thrice a week. Further, he advised me to stop the Swimming practices for a while until I have completely recovered.
I really enjoyed the practice sessions very much. Especially the practice sessions we had for the inter school tournament at the Sugathadasa International Stadium.it was my first experience in of practicing at a pool that is recognized internationally. Moreover you helped me lot to improve my hidden talents and skills. I’m very grateful to you for all the guidance and advices advice that you have given to me. I hope to come to your classes again as soon as I recovered.
Warm regards,
Sachini Irand
Independent, qualified IELTS Tutor https://ieltsintaiwan.wordpress.com/
NimHim

Post by NimHim »

Hi Paul...
Thank you very much for review my letter.
Appreciate if you could give me a rate to my letter
Paul Davey

Post by Paul Davey »

It's very good.

At least a 6.0 ... perhaps even higher.

If you upgrade the grammar (past perfect tense, count/non-count nouns, etc) you could definitely get a 7
NimHim

Post by NimHim »

Thank you Paul...
nayyershah

Post by nayyershah »

Paul Davey wrote:It's very good.

At least a 6.0 ... perhaps even higher.

If you upgrade the grammar (past perfect tense, count/non-count nouns, etc) you could definitely get a 7
Hi Paul.... I have facing some problems in writing. I need 7.5 in this module. Can you help me if I send you some tasks and Can I have your skype or email address?

Thank You.
Paul Davey

Post by Paul Davey »

nayyershah wrote: Hi Paul.... I have facing some problems in writing. I need 7.5 in this module. Can you help me if I send you some tasks and Can I have your skype or email address?
Thank You.
Hi nayyershah
Click on my name over on the right and you should be able to get to my blog/website. You'll find info on my blob/website about contacting me, etc.

All the best. Paul