Please evaluate my Task 1 and I am waiting for your Valuable feedback to improve myself thanks :)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vivek001

Please evaluate my Task 1 and I am waiting for your Valuable feedback to improve myself thanks :)

Post by vivek001 »

Hell Mam,

Here is my new letter...

Question :- Write a television company congratulating them on a TV programme that you have recently seen.

* Mention when and why you have watched it.
*Say why you liked it so much.
* What effect it might have on other people.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to congratulate you for your extraordinary TV serial, Game Of Thrones. I have started to watch is a week ago, completely hooked up by the splendid performance of its characters.

On 17th February, one of my relative came over to my house and talked a lot about Game Of Thrones. The very evening, at 8pm, we both watched the TV series together. I enjoy watching ancient fights a lot. In Game fo Thrones, not only I liked acting of all characters very much, but also the political viewpoint and theme of the TV series. Therefore, I couldn't stop myself continuing with it further and I strongly believe, it has great influence over the life of it's audience too.

Few of my acquaintance told me that they feel to become motivating and more energetic just like John Snow's character in Game Of Thrones. In my personal view, nowadays, I feel more truthful and audacious in myself in day-to-day life and it is a very positive effect anybody could every imagine. Undoubtedly, this change is an effect of Game Of Thrones.

I wish you all the best for your future endeavour.

yours faithfully
Vivek
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please evaluate my Task 1 and I am waiting for your Valuable feedback to improve myself thanks :)

Post by Flick »

vivek001 wrote: Question :- Write a television company congratulating them on a TV programme that you have recently seen.

* Mention when and why you have watched it.
*Say why you liked it so much.
* What effect it might have on other people.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to congratulate you for your extraordinary TV serial, Game Of Thrones. I started to watch it a week ago, and I'm completely hooked by the splendid performance of its characters.

On 17th February, one of my relatives came over to my house and talked a lot about Game Of Thrones. That evening at 8pm, we watched the show together. I enjoy watching ancient fights a lot. In Game of Thrones, I liked the acting overy much, but also the political viewpoints and theme of the TV series. Therefore, I couldn't stop myself continuing with it further and I strongly believe it has great influence over the lives of its audience, too.

Some of my friends have told me that they are motivated and more energetic just like John Snow's character in Game Of Thrones. In my personal view, nowadays, I feel more truthful and audacious in myself in day-to-day life. Undoubtedly, this change is an effect of Game Of Thrones.

I wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

yours faithfully
Vivek