GT Letter Writing - Task 1 - Amendment to Hotel reservation

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
krishmba06

GT Letter Writing - Task 1 - Amendment to Hotel reservation

Post by krishmba06 »

Dear Mr Malcolm,
I am writing this letter in relation to our earlier reservation dated 01August2015 for a conference room booking that was done for the date 01Sep2014.
Our earlier plan was to have a conference room booked to accommodate 50 participants. However we have amended our plan and merge this meeting with our celebrate owing to our recent achievement and hence extended our invite to the entire employees of our organisation. Hence we require a bigger conference room which should accomodate a maximum of 250 participants.
We request you to get back to us with the list of the available meeting rooms in your hotel along with the capacity of each of these rooms. The date of the meeting remains the same.
Though this change is plan is being intimated to you with a very short notice we request you to consider this request with utmost priority and send us back a favourable response, as we are your continued patrons for the last 5 years
Thanking you.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: GT Letter Writing - Task 1 - Amendment to Hotel reservation

Post by Flick »

krishmba06 wrote:Dear Mr Malcolm,

I am writing this letter in relation to our earlier reservation dated 01August2015 for a conference room booking that was done for the date 01Sep2014.(<--Reword to: "I am writing in regards to a reservation I made on August first for a conference room on September first.

Our earlier plan was to accommodate 50 participants. However, we have amended our plan and merged this meeting with a celebration of a recent success. This means we are expecting many more attendees. Hence we require a bigger conference room which should accommodate a maximum of 250 participants.

We request you to get back to us with the list of the available meeting rooms in your hotel along with the capacity of each of these rooms. The date of the meeting remains the same.

Though this change is plan is being intimated to you with a very short notice we request you to consider this request with utmost priority and send us back a favourable response, as we are your continued patrons for the last 5 years(<--Delete this sentence as it doesn't add any meaning to the request.)
Thanking you.
rzz

Re: GT Letter Writing - Task 1 - Amendment to Hotel reservation

Post by rzz »

Dear Amenda,

I am writing this letter for recent change in my hotel reservation due to my travel plan. As per my reservation confirmation hotel confirmed that i can adjust my room according to my travel plan without any additional cost and my package will be same as offered during my initial booking.

Earlier i had plan to travel on 19th August 2015, which now has been changed to 21st August 2015 due to my recent meeting plan with board of directors. So i have to request kindly process my reservation to 21-22nd August 2015 at executive class package from 19-21st August 2015.

My payment slip which i was sent through bank online is attached herewith letter, same amount is requested to adjust with revision of reservation. Pearl Continental hotel has always given out of the way services and i am hoping that our relations will grow in future as well.

Looking forward for acknowledgement.

Your's sincerely,
RZZ