Help with task 2 writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
alhejaj

Help with task 2 writing

Post by alhejaj »

Many people think that sports stars have the right to earn a substantial amount of money since they use their talent and most valuable time to practice and exercise. Others believe that this is exaggerated and unfair. In this essay, I will discuss both points of views and give my opinion.

Indeed, many sports stars earn a highly fortune of money than other professionals because they gifted with talents and passion and spent much time to practice and exercise regularly to gain success in highly competitive competitions. I think this fair, firstly, because they deserve this gift since beside they are helping their country to be nationally recognised and lift up its reputation. Secondly, they earn this money from abroad, which would be another advantage that would be an added value to this success, and so this would be used to strengthen their country economy. However, despite being lucky earning this tremendous amount of income, still a large part of it goes toward the spending of the clubs that recruit them.

On the other hand, it could be argued that professionals who are working harder and serve the humanity with many technological advances may get less income compared to Sports professionals. Professional like doctors and scientists spend most their lives studying to succeed in an extremely competitive career with many hardly-to-pass professional milestones. Take doctors, for example, who spend most their lives studying and working hard to succeed in a very stiff career path. They should pass many professional milestones to cope with their profession, but still not be able to get this pay. Similarly, scientists who spend most their time in the research laboratory to develop new technology breakthrough or product. Therefore, these pay differences could create unrest and feeling of unjust among professionals.

In summary, People are getting paid differently depending on a scheme that is different from one career to another. I believe that entertaining stars like Sports Professional get high income because people more likely to spend more money on entertaining events.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Help with task 2 writing

Post by Flick »

alhejaj wrote:Many people think that sports stars have the right to earn a substantial amount of money since they use their talent and most valuable time to practice and exercise. Others believe that this is exaggerated and unfair. In this essay, I will discuss both points of view and give my opinion.

Indeed, many sports stars earn a higher amount of money than other professionals because they are gifted with talents and passion and spend much time practicing and exercising regularly to gain success in a highly competitive field. I think this is fair. Firstly, they deserve this money because they are helping their country to be internationally recognised, which will improve its reputation. Secondly, they earn this money from abroad, which would be another advantage that would be an added value to this success, and so this would be used to strengthen their country economy.(<--Reword to: "Secondly, they earn money abroad and bring it back to their own country, which will help their country's economy.") However, despite earning this tremendous amount of income, a large part of it goes toward supporting the clubs that recruit them.(<--Can you explain this?Why do sports stars have to pay the clubs that recruit them?)

On the other hand, it could be argued that professionals who work hard and serve humanity with many technological advances may get less income compared to sports professionals. Professionals like doctors and scientists spend most of their lives studying to succeed in an extremely competitive career with many hard-to-pass professional milestones. Take doctors, for example, who spend most their lives studying and working hard to succeed in a very stressful career. They pass many professional milestones to cope with their profession, but do not receive the same pay as sports stars. Similarly, scientists who spend most of their time in the research laboratory developing new technology breakthroughs or products.(<--This sentence is incomplete. What about these scientists?) Therefore, these pay differences could create unrest and a feeling of inequality among professionals.

In summary, people are paid differently depending on their chosen career. I believe that entertaining stars like sports professionals get a high income because people are more likely to spend money on entertaining events.