PLease, check my essay for IELTS WT_2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
murad agayev

PLease, check my essay for IELTS WT_2

Post by murad agayev »

Topic: The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000 there may be as many as 29 million vehicles on British roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control car ownership and use. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In today’s world, the usage of cars is ever increasing. Even in Britain rising in the number of cars can be commonly seen in recent years. It is agreed that other types of transportation should be promoted and worldwide rules presented to regulate having car and its usage. Analyzing beneficial and valuable effects of these on traffic congestion and pollution will support my point of view in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, using alternative transportation types prevent occurring traffic jam on the ways every day. For example, people go to work in the mornings and come back to their homes after six o’clock in my city when traffic congestions happen twice a day on peak times because of more private cars on the roads. Consequently, fuel consumption of cars rise and car drivers and passengers waste most of their time and nerves in the traffic jams. Finally, people would not allot more money from their budgets in order to buy petrol or diesel for their cars as well as they can effectively manage their time if there is some regulatory laws and encouragement of alternative types of transportation.

Secondly, cars is one of the biggest source of pollution in the cities. For instance, emission of carbon dioxide by road transport (CO2) is major contributor to climate change. Because of this people are hardly breathing which could make heart illnesses and cancer which leads to cut their lives short. To sum up, the Governments should set out laws using alternative transportation to inhibit air pollution and health problems of people in the metropolises.

In summary, avoidance of traffic jams on the roads and air pollution in the cities are possible if there is reinforcement of alternative categories of transportation and accepted international laws over adjusting of having cars and their usage. Thus, it is clear why the idea of alternative transportations and universal regulations can be supported. After analyzing this subject, it is predicted that people are forced using alternative forms of transport under laws which could eliminate the unwanted consequences of excessive number of car usage in the future for healthy life.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: PLease, check my essay for IELTS WT_2

Post by Flick »

murad agayev wrote:Topic: The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000 there may be as many as 29 million vehicles on British roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control car ownership and use. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In today’s world, the usage of cars is ever increasing. In Britain, a rise in the number of cars has been seen in recent years. It is agreed that other types of transportation should be promoted and worldwide rules presented to regulate car ownership and usage. Analyzing beneficial and valuable effects of these rules on traffic congestion and pollution will support my point of view in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, using alternative transportation prevents traffic jams, as there are fewer automobiles on the roads. For example, people go to work in the morning and come back to their homes in the evening. In my city, traffic congestion often occurs during those peak times because of more private cars on the roads. Consequently, fuel consumption of cars rise and car drivers and passengers waste most of their time and nerves stuck in traffic jams. Finally, people would not allot more money from their budgets in order to buy petrol or diesel for their cars as well as they can effectively manage their time if there is some regulatory laws and encouragement of alternative types of transportation. (<--I don't understand this sentence.)

Secondly, cars are one of the main sources of pollution in cities. For instance, the emission of carbon dioxide by road transport is a major contributor to climate change. Because of this, people are breathing polluted air, which could cause heart disease and cancer. To sum up, governments should set out laws encouraging citizens to use alternative transportation to reduce air pollution and health problems.

In summary, avoidance of traffic jams on the roads and air pollution in the cities are possible if there is reinforcement of alternative categories of transportation and accepted international laws over owning and using a car. Thus, it is clear why the idea of alternative transportation and universal regulations can be supported. After analyzing this subject, it is predicted that if people are encouraged to use alternative forms of transport, the unwanted consequences of car usage could be eliminated.