New from the forum

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Nette

New from the forum

Post by Nette »

Hello! everyone, I'm Nette from the Philippines and will be taking the exam by April.I'm anxious because this is my 2nd time and I need overall band score of 7.I also need speaking partner.This is my skype id: jomajieuRN.Thanks :)
Larry
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Re: New from the forum

Post by Larry »

Hello Nette, welcome to the forum! I hope you do well on your second time taking the test. To find a speaking partner you might try in the Find IELTS Study Partner board in the forum. There are a lot of others looking for speaking partners so I'm sure you'll be able to find someone. Good luck!
If you like my advice, you might consider checking out my website IELTS Boot Camp.

There you can find lots of speaking, writing, reading, and listening tips.

You can also find a ton of speaking practice questions.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: New from the forum

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Nette wrote:Hello! everyone, I'm Nette from the Philippines and will be taking the exam by April.I'm anxious because this is my 2nd time and I need overall band score of 7.I also need speaking partner.This is my skype id: jomajieuRN.Thanks :)
What were your grades the first time and when did you take it?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"