PLEASE EVALUATE IT >>> PLEASE >>>>>

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faruk079

PLEASE EVALUATE IT >>> PLEASE >>>>>

Post by faruk079 »

You have recently been to stay with an old friend for a few days. You hadn't seen each other for a long time.
• say how you felt about the visit
• refer to something enjoyable that you did while staying with him/her
• invite your friend to visit you

Answer:
Dear Robert,
I hope that you have been keeping well. I want to thank you for staying with me in China during my last visit. I enjoyed your company as it had been a decade of our last meeting.
Although it was my official tour, being accompanied by you assisted me to get rid of boredom. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the delicious and yummy homemade foods served by you. Moreover, I will never forget the sky diving organized by you. That event was so much delectable and thrilling. In addition to that, watching live animals and beautiful birds in the open space of the Safari Park of Beijing was mesmerizing.
I would like to invite you to my country to see the exquisiteness of the nature of Bangladesh and to relish the local foods. My family members would love to get you among us. Please let me know when you are coming.
I am awaiting your quick reply.
Hope to see you soon,
Faruqe Ahmed