MY IELTS experience PLZ read

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Dr.Asba7i

MY IELTS experience PLZ read

Post by Dr.Asba7i »

Hi guys
I hope you are having a good time studying IELTS . Here I want to share my story with you. I did my IELTS on 26th of March, 2015. One month only before that day , I decided to take IELTS with completely blind idea of what IELTS is . I just passed through different materials on the web and found Rayan's great tutorials . Generally, there is no definite of having IELTS right. IELTS is about time management more than anything else so if I could give one advice to you is that plz do your practice tests with time set. My IELTS scores were as follows :

Listening 7
Reading 6.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.5
Overall 7

My only problem was writing as I have no idea how to make it . I just followed Rayan's formulla and hit the 6.5 with no much effort . so plz follow that if you are in my situatiion as it is the easiest format i could find. I am now encouraging my brother to take his IELTS and he wanted u to tell him what do u think of his FIRST TRIAL writing . It's a raw non revised one .

TASK 2 : one of the consequences of improved health care systems is that people are living longer and life expectancy is increasing . Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages. GIVE REASONS AND EXAMPLES .
Attachments
20150510_003059.jpg
20150510_003059.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 656 times