Please put your comments: IELTS writing task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faruk079

Please put your comments: IELTS writing task 2

Post by faruk079 »

Dear altruists,
I am uploading the answer of IELTS writing task 2. Suggestions and valuable comments to improve my writing skills are highly appreciated. Also, could you please tell me the approximate band score which I can get? My IELTS exam is knocking my door. That's why hope to get help as soon as possible.

Question: Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.

Answer: The free time activities of a child is important for his/her physical and mental growth. The topic which states about the activity of children during free time is a debatable one. There are logics provided by supporters of both the views. I partially support the statement such as the leisure time activity should be educational as far as children do not get bored of it.

Child life is the most significant part of a man. The whole future depends on what a child is learning in this period. Also, children catch or memorize things very easily as their brain works faster and smoother than any other middle aged man. That is why it is important for the guardian to look after their children in every step of daily life.

Children wants freedom during leisure time. They want to play or do other things which is very enjoyable with their friends. During this time we should take care so that he does not get attached with any wrong friend or any bad behavior which may become an obstacle in his future career.

Few days ago, I and my wife went to a park for refreshment. There we saw that some children were accompanied with their parents and were enjoying by playing hide and seek. During that time the children were learning how to count from their parents as the play needed to count. We were amazed to watch it. On the other hand there were also some other children in the park who were without their parents. They were wearing school dresses an would be 10-12 years old. We were so shocked that they were smoking. We went to them, advised them not to do it again and also heard from them that they were depressed because their parents spend no time with them. I felt sorry for their parents as they are loosing their children while they are earning money.

To conclude I would say that, parents should spend much time with their children to make their leisure time educational or valuable so that the time is not wasted.