Essay : Plz review n your provide feedback n possible grade

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jaypatel

Essay : Plz review n your provide feedback n possible grade

Post by jaypatel »

Some people say that best way to improve public health is by increasing number of sports facilities. While others think that it has too little impact and other options should be required. Discuss both views and giver your own opinion.

People have different views about the role of sport facilities to keep people healthy. While some people expect government to make increase in sports facilities, I believe that food and lifestyle affect our health more than anything else.

On the one hand it is often argued that outdoor activities are essential to be healthy. People would spend more time in doing physical exercise if government constructs more facilities such as swimming pool, Soccer and Tennis grounds. Having more such facilities in rural areas would attract local people who generally avoid daily commuting to cities to use these facilities. Therefore government and local council should meet the demands of more playgrounds and open fields for various sports activities.

On the other hand, in my view sports have a little impact on overall health of people. Many developed countries already have world class facilities to promote sports, but is is often found that they are not fully utilized. Contrarily, people tend to work hours in the office and devote their time to work extra hours to meet the expenses. Additionally, junk food and soft drinks have become a part of every meal which is one of the main reasons for obesity. On top of this, an irregular lifestyle has effected people adversely and there are lifestyle related disease becoming common among all age of people. I personally believe that government should spend money in educating people starting from school curriculum to social awareness about the importance of diet and daily schedule.

In conclusion, it seems to me that the government should do everything possible to educate people about better lifestyle and food habits which impacts more than availability of sports facilities.