Complaint letter - Aiming for 8 band

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jaypatel

Complaint letter - Aiming for 8 band

Post by jaypatel »

There is a problem in the road outside your house.
Write a letter to local council. In you letter
- Introduce yourself
- Describe the problem
- What you want them to do

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing this letter to express my concern about the issue that is affecting my family in my local area. There is a big breakage in the road just outside my apartment and which is causing a lots of trouble.

I live on King Street and since the new road is made, there has been a path hole created just outside my residence. It is very difficult to sight it when it is full of water. This is a serious issue as my children often go out for cycling and I am worried about their security. Furthermore, just last week a biker fallen down into this path hole and got multiple fractures in arms and legs. When I tried to contact you by phone, no one could offer me any sensible solution.

I believe that this matter needs your urgent attention and would like to insist you to fix this problem as soon as possible before monsoon arrives. I also urge you to take disciplinary actions against local authority and builder for their negligence and let them know that this is simply not acceptable.

I look forward to a positive outcome on this.

Yours Faithfully,
Jay Patel