TASK 2 , Help me correcting it :D

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Dr.Asba7i

TASK 2 , Help me correcting it :D

Post by Dr.Asba7i »

First of All , I wana thank Rayan for all he has done for all IELTS seekers in the world . Your incredible work is appreciated . I have an IELTS exam 17 days later and I am practicing the writing thing these days . I tried to write on TASK 2 following Raya's argument essay structure and came up with this ::

Q : Do you agree with the statement " Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future "

ANSWER : 295 words

Everybody passes through tough and happy situations in their lives. Difficult life times cannot be avoided as long as we live and interact with others. It’s agreed that the hard experiences teach us how life should be lived and give us the wisdom we need all the time. Demonstrating that difficult situations are practical lessons and they give us the automatic proper ways of behaviour will prove this.

No need to say that life is a matter of skills of handling and coping with changes rather than reading about how to live it. When I was a student, I would never change my way and attitude towards studying unless I failed in my second term in collage and had to do it again. Despite I knew that studying seriously is a must for success, I wouldn’t achieve that without a practical lesson of failure. Therefore, this practical hard time taught me more than any thing else.

We all need to develop more natural appropriate reactions to life challenges. For instance, we have to face the fact that in order to maintain a job we got ,we have to to deal with other requirements than technical qualifications such as a long distance to workplace, a tough manager or selfish team. All of which need a flexible and realistic person that would be definitely the result of his past difficult experiences. Nothing can make us doing the right thing in the exact right time other than the bad painful experiences.

As a sum , we can't be any better in life without the practical lessons and the flexible personalities we gain from our toughest periods of life . Therefore , the best way of getting used to life difficulties is to remember their value and continuously learn from those free lessons .

Any comments and feedback are welcome . I want anyone to suggest what band is my writing as it is my first time to write . Thanks in Advance
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: TASK 2 , Help me correcting it :D

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Everybody passes through tough and happy situations in their lives. Difficult ("lifetimes") life times cannot be avoided as long as we live and interact with others. ("It is") It’s agreed that the hard experiences teach us how life should be lived and give us the wisdom we need all the time. Demonstrating that difficult situations are practical lessons and they give us the automatic proper ways of behaviour will prove this.

("There is") No need to say that life is a matter of skills ("for") of handling and coping with changes rather than reading about how to live it. When I was a student, I would never change my way and attitude towards studying unless I failed in my second term in ("college") collage and had to do it again. Despite ("knowing that") I knew that studying seriously is a must for success, I ("would not") wouldn’t achieve that without a practical lesson of failure. Therefore, this practical hard time taught me more than ("anything") any thing else.

We all need to develop more natural appropriate reactions to life challenges. For instance, we have to face the fact that in order to maintain a job we got, we have to to deal with other requirements than technical qualifications such as a long distance to ("a") workplace, a tough manager or selfish team. All of ("these need") which need a flexible and realistic person that would be definitely the result of ("their") his past difficult experiences. Nothing can make us ("do") doing the right thing in the exact right time other than the bad painful experiences.

As a sum , we ("cannot") can't be any better in life without the practical lessons and the flexible personalities we gain from our toughest periods of life. Therefore, the best way of getting used to life difficulties is to remember their value and continuously learn from those free lessons .

I quite liked this style - and maybe about 6.5-7 minimum, despite the grammar errors.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Dr.Asba7i

Re: TASK 2 , Help me correcting it :D

Post by Dr.Asba7i »

Thanks very very much . I really appreciate this . That was my first attempt after watching Rayan's lesson on argument essay. If I kept writing and practicing, I would definitely be better and get my band raised soon . Than you