Please, can you help me with grading this General WT2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.

How much this essay grades ?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:40 am

No votes
No votes
100%
No votes

Total votes: 3

walidf

Please, can you help me with grading this General WT2

Post by walidf »

Most leaders or directors generally belong to an older age group, but some people believe that young leaders are better. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

Every argument has two sides and whether mature or youth are capable to manage companies, organization or/and governments is not an exception. In my opinion, youth, who aged from (23-35) have the ability to manage and direct business or/and politics more than those who aged above 35. The reason will be clarified in the next lines.

On the one hand, some people believe that old generations can manage our communities more smoothly than young generations. Firstly, older individual have more experience more than younger one. Secondly, most of our critical problems nowadays demand wiser personalties; wiser people have the ability to manage recent resources to obtain the most benifits they can gain in the future. Thirdly, they become stable in them own personal life and will handle our life easier without any personal views influnce us.

On the other hand, many individuals argued that young generations have the ability to managing our issues with more pragmatic and smarter mannar. Because, younger people are more related to technology and for sure they will use it to enhance our communities in a better way. Moreover, they are motivated; they will stick to the problem we are facing till they completely solve it. In addition, young leader means healthy individual with the ability to manage work trips and concentrating better with the issues. Furthermore, he will prioritize our next generations problems because he is closer and have clearer view.

In conclusion, I believe in youth and in them skills and power. Hence, for, I assume that we should allow them to be more productive as leaders and directors in the public community. And if I were the governor, I would support them in more vital roles in my government and various ministries.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please, can you help me with grading this General WT2

Post by Flick »

walidf wrote:Most leaders or directors generally belong to an older age group, but some people believe that young leaders are better. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

Every argument has two sides, and whether older or younger people are capable of managing companies, organizations or/and governments is no exception. In my opinion, youth, aged from 23-35, have the ability to manage and direct business or/and politics more than those who aged above 35. The reason will be clarified below.

On the one hand, some people believe that older generations can manage our communities more smoothly than younger generations. Firstly, older individuals have more experience more than younger ones. Secondly, most of our critical problems nowadays demand wiser personalties; wiser people have the ability to manage resources to obtain the most benefits they can for the future. Thirdly, they become stable in their personal life and will handle our life easier without any personal views influencing us.

On the other hand, many individuals argue that younger generations have the ability to manage our issues in a more pragmatic and smart manner. Because, younger people are more comfortable with technology, so they can use it to enhance our communities in a better way. Moreover, they are motivated; they will stick to the problem till they completely solve it. In addition, a young leader means a healthy individual with the ability to manage work trips and concentrate better on the issues. Furthermore, he will prioritize our next generation's problems because he is closer and has a clearer view.

In conclusion, I believe in youth and their skills and power. Hence, I feel that we should allow them to be more productive as leaders and directors in the community. And if I were the governor, I would support them in more vital roles in my government and various ministries.