Please check my writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
priyankabhatta

Please check my writing

Post by priyankabhatta »

FRIEND

Describe a friend.
How long have you known each other?
What do usually do together?
What do you like the most about him / her?
How often do you see each other.

Thank you so much for giving the scope to describe about my friend.

We know this valuable quote from our childhood ,'A friend in need is a friend indeed'. One good friend can change our lives. Without friends life like on desert and one real friend is the blessing of life.

When I was in junior college our friendship start from there.we are the best friend forever.we know each other approximately 14years.

we used to go tuition together and shared every learning materials each other.We used to hangout for movies,shopping and watching theaters and even I got late, I used to stay at her home.We used to celebrate our own birthday party with our own pocket money.It was my golden moment of memories.We shared happiness,sorrows each other and even teased each other.

She is the guiding star for me.Her unconditional friendship is like a treasure ,this is the nice things i like the most.She appreciates ,if i did good some thing good,even she scolds me if i did something wrong. If i got problem i know she will be there.

Now a days we are very busy with our own family life as well as working life.But we are always trying to call thrice a week or if not possible chatting through phone or sending emails.

Please check my above writing :roll:

please check my writing. :?
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please check my writing

Post by Flick »

priyankabhatta wrote:FRIEND

Describe a friend.
How long have you known each other?
What do usually do together?
What do you like the most about him / her?
How often do you see each other.

Thank you so much for giving me the scope to describe my friend.

We know this valuable quote from our childhood, 'A friend in need is a friend indeed'. One good friend can change our lives. Without friends, life is like a desert, and one real friend is the blessing of life.

When I was in junior college our friendship start from there. (<-- Reword to: Our friendship began in junior college.) We are the best friends forever. We have known each other for approximately 14 years.

We used to go classes together and shared learning material with each other.We used to hang out for movies, shopping and watching theaters and when we were out late, I used to stay at her home. We used to celebrate our birthdays together with our own pocket money. It was my golden moment of memories. We shared happiness and sorrows, and even teased each other.

She is the guiding star for me. Her unconditional friendship is like a treasure; this is the nice thing I like the most. She appreciates me if i do something good, she scolds me if i do something wrong. If I have a problem, I know she will be there.

Nowadays we are very busy with our own family life as well as working life. But we always try to call thrice a week or send emails.

Please check my above writing :roll:

please check my writing. :?