Please read and rate.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
GivenNCap

Please read and rate.

Post by GivenNCap »

Please comment and rate my Writing for the following topics.

The status of female members of the society has been altered in a lot of ways in the past couple of decades. Growing children are now faced with obstacles such a pity crimes which can be simply caused by mothers being away from home and has chosen to provide for the family. I do believe that the absence of a good example at home can affect the developmental growth of child in several aspects.
One specific example is the development of spiritual belief of a child. Nowadays, horrible crimes are being committed by not only adults but shockingly by teenagers such as rape. Before, parents are very strict and disciplines their children by inflicting pain and other shallow punishments. These has been confirmed by both my parents through experiences. They both have stay-at-home mother. So, most of the time, they are guided by their mother in almost all aspects of life especially with spiritual matters. By having to believe and worship an Almighty being and learning from good examples, they both finished college and was able to find decent and satisfying jobs. They now compare their generation with the current generation, which I am included, and decided that they are way more disciplined and have high standard of good conduct.
Having mentioned the subject of good manners and right conduct, I remember such subject of the same title when I was in elementary school. The subject tackles of teaching pupils on the proper way of socializing and giving respect to the elderly. The subject was astonishing and very interesting to me which is not surprising because I had excellent grades on it. Unfortunately, the subject was replaced by another subject but not focusing much anymore on developing the student’s social behavior that leads to being a responsible adult.
I am adamant that parents, especially mothers, must still play the greatest role of raising their child to be a good member of the society and is mandatory to start at their homes.
*word count= 331
Attachments
Task 2 Topic.jpg
Task 2 Topic.jpg (24.26 KiB) Viewed 1087 times