hello :)

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
enyahs10

hello :)

Post by enyahs10 »

hi I'm Shayne from the Philippines and I'm fairly new here on the ieltsnetwork. so hello guys :) I'll be taking my ielts academic module on January 28-29, 2015 in the hopes of getting a band 8 on every test for my application as a nurse/nursing student in London. Since this will be my first time ever to take the ielts, and I'm also studying on my own, I'm bordering on terrified and scared right now and I don't know which skills/topics I should concentrate on. I've loved English ever since I was in grade school even though it wasn't my first language, so I'm quite confident I could perform good in the ielts, but still, I want to aim for excellence. We all do, right? So please, I need good tips and words of encouragement from the awesome and intelligent people on this website on how to achieve my goals as an excellent ielts candidate, and of course, a competent nurse and English user. All the best, and hope to hear from anyone soon! :)
prabhakar reddy

Re: hello :)

Post by prabhakar reddy »

Dear Shayne
My name is Prabhakar Reddy. I am a Professor of English and also an IELTS Trainer, with 14 years of experience.
I have abundant experience in teaching IELTS and have groomed several students in getting good bands. I have uncanny adroitness of casting a spell on the minds of the students to initiate eagerness to explore English language. Furthermore I teach you copious shortcuts & techniques in making IELTS Reading comprehensions easy. I have the art of making you write commendable essays to get a good band. I also have 200 frequently asked IELTS questions which can help you pass the speaking module with out any hassles. .
Moreover, I have excellent pedantic skills of inculcating the subtle nuances of English language to the you to your effective assimilation. I have a vast experience in dealing with English grammar, vocabulary and accent and I have the craftiness of imparting the knowledge of using catchy phrases and idiomatic language to enable you to write and speak expertly.
Besides,I have a great repertoire of copious vocabulary tucked in the crevices of my memory which will be helpful in writing tasks. I have an exemplary art of making you articulate your ideas and views explicitly in English language (useful in writing essays and speaking).
And furthermore, I give you my guarantee to make you get your band. So,In order to make yourself certain,call me on my mobile phone 9550724029(INDIA) and come on-line (SKYPE) to get to know about me or contact me on my e.mail preddy2407@gmail.com. Good luck.
----------------------
enyahs10

Re: hello :)

Post by enyahs10 »

Hi Sir Reddy, nice to meet you! :)

Wow, I'm impressed with all of those credentials of yours you've mentioned and I'm eager to learn from such a professional teacher like you. I would just like to ask if this ielts learning course from you needs any requirements or fees on my part? I'm also afraid that I won't be able to guarantee if I could go online on skype as often as necessary due to my slow internet connection most days than not. But I could contact you thru your email daily.

Thank you very much for your response, sir. All the best! :)