Prediction or recommendation

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Jumanazar

Prediction or recommendation

Post by Jumanazar »

Opinions on food vary tremendously as does an individual culinary skill. Thus, some people like to eat out while others prefer to stay at home and cook for themselves. For me, I prefer to go to food stands or restaurants as opposed to preparing food at home. Eating this manner is both more convenient and tastier and I will analyze the areas in my essay.
Firstly, eating in a restaurant is much more convenient than eating at home. For example, when I finish a long day of work, I often do not have enough time to prepare a meal for myself at home. Further, many international restaurants line the street where I live. Thus, going to a restaurants is a much more convenient option for me. This is therefore one of the main reasons I prefer restaurants to cooking at home.
A second reason is that restaurant food always tastes better than the food I cook. I am not a talented chef by any stretch and the foods cook never turn out the way I plan. For example, I often overcook foods to the point that they are unpalatable. For this reason, restaurant food is consistently a tastier option and is therefore another reason why I prefer buying meals to preparing them at home.
In conclusion, restaurant food is both more convenient and tastier than my own cooking. Thus, I choose to eat the majority of my meals outside my home and strongly prefer this to cooking for myself. I believe I will continue this lifestyle as long as I am a working person.
Octobergirl

Re: Prediction or recommendation

Post by Octobergirl »

Why do I feel like this is the sample essay which Ryan had solved in one of his writing videos..