Study Buddies...anyone? U-R-G-E-N-T

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
khrisdei

Study Buddies...anyone? U-R-G-E-N-T

Post by khrisdei »

hey it's me Khrys. My test is on the 17th of January. This would be my first time taking the IELTS exam so I am quite nervous. Plus, I really need a band of 7 in all the test types. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could buddy up with me. I could use some help or motivation, in speaking test specially. I am confident with my english speaking ability since I use it at work everyday. But hey, why not try to study and gain new friends in the process right? So if you guys are interested, message me privately or post your e-adds here so we can talk... Skype, Facebook, WeChat... or whatever is convenient for you. Looking forward to improving with you guys!
rajaameet

Re: Study Buddies...anyone? U-R-G-E-N-T

Post by rajaameet »

Hi dear,

I am interested to give you company for practicing different subject of ielts.

my skpid is rajaameet

what about you.
prabhakar reddy

Re: Study Buddies...anyone? U-R-G-E-N-T

Post by prabhakar reddy »

Hi,
What you need is not some study partner but an experienced Trainer to guide you in your endeavour. Since you are aiming at 7 band,you need someone who can try various number of questions on you and also is able to suggest you the right answer for each question. What guarantee is that your prospective partner will have the adequate knowledge to tell you that your answer is right or wrong"?
I am a Professor of English and a Trainer of IELTS with 14 years of experience and can assist you on SKYPE in improving your standards of speaking by asking 200 FAQs and eliciting answers from you.Moreover I will feed you with catchy phrases, exemplary vocabulary and grammar, which can ensure your band. So, mull over this idea of mine and call me on mobile phone 9550724029(INDIA) or contact me through mail. My mail ID is preddy2407@gmail.com