Kindly review my essay - Travelling alone

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jegankgm

Kindly review my essay - Travelling alone

Post by jegankgm »

Some people believe that travelling alone really benefits in learning a country's culture and experience, while others believe it is better to travel with someone you know.
Discuss both these views and share your opinion.

Travel industry is rapidly growing every year. It gives the break to routine job and helps to explore new cultures. Some opine that travelling alone gives more freedom due to less intervention and more flexibility. Others believe that having companion has more advantages. This essay will look into both views without any prejudice.

Admittedly, solo trips are preferred for exploring new places. Not so long solo traveller was an oddity, sometimes facing cultural differences and inconvenience. While these challenges are still in some parts, the world has become so open than ever. Major advantages of solo are cheaper, invaluable experience and gain lot of confidence. For instance, a lone traveller has always time to meet new people, and locals are more comfortable, they share a great bond with traveller. This great experience might help to write travel books or blogs. Hence, some favour for travelling alone.

On the other hand, companionship is needed to share the moments. Moreover, solo is not a piece of cake for all the people, it requires greater patience to learn to travel alone. The more convenient way for travelling is having partner with a similar mindset. For one take, group motorcycle riding in the Himalayas gives an edge, whenever there is a mechanical problem or attitude sickness, people help and motivate eachother to accomplish it. Thus, most of the people prefer to go in the group.

In conclusion, travelling alone suits more for the hard-core traveller. While companion is needed for those who travel for fun or take break from routine work. In my opinion both are different genres of travelling, so it is upto individual to choose what they want.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Kindly review my essay - Travelling alone

Post by Flick »

jegankgm wrote:Some people believe that travelling alone really benefits in learning a country's culture and experience, while others believe it is better to travel with someone you know.
Discuss both these views and share your opinion.

The travel industry is rapidly growing every year. It allows us to take a break from routine life and helps us to explore new cultures. Some opine that travelling alone gives one more freedom due to less intervention and more flexibility. Others believe that having a companion has more advantages. This essay will look into both views without any prejudice.

Admittedly, solo trips are preferred for exploring new places.(<-- Preferred by whom?) Not so long ago, a solo traveller was an oddity, sometimes facing cultural differences and inconvenience. While these challenges are still present in some parts, the world has become more open than ever. The major advantages of solo are lower prices, invaluable experience and the opportunity to gain lot of confidence. For instance, a lone traveller always has time to meet new people, and locals are more comfortable in a one on one meeting which creates a greater bond with the traveller. This great experience might inspire the traveller to write travel books or blogs which will increase awareness and encourage others to travel solo, as well . Hence, some favour travelling alone.

On the other hand, companionship is needed to share those special moments. Moreover, going solo is not a piece of cake for everyone, it requires great patience to learn to travel alone. The more convenient way to travel is having a partner with a similar mindset. For example, a motorcycle group riding in the Himalayas has an advantage whenever there is a mechanical problem or ltitude sickness, as people can help and motivate each other. Thus, most of the people prefer to go in a group.

In conclusion, travelling alone is more suitable for the hard-core traveller. While a companion is often welcome for those who travel for fun or are taking a break from routine work. In my opinion both are different genres of travelling, so it is up to the individual to choose what they want.
Caleb

Re: Kindly review my essay - Travelling alone

Post by Caleb »

Guess that helps through these things which are reasonable and at the same time understanding the factors that exists there surely traveling alone can never be bad. If you are aware of the things and like you have expressed most of its part i personally find it decent.
If we get to be aware of the things like jacksonville to new york city which are so useful for traveling we get a lot of help.