Please rate my essay and give me a valuable feedback.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
snehagupta

Please rate my essay and give me a valuable feedback.

Post by snehagupta »

Nowadays, young generation is damaging historical properties of their respective countries. Discuss this viewpoint and the necessary steps that should be taken to preserve the pride of nations heritage.

In today's world young generation is accountable for nation’s heritage and prosperity. But what if they are the one who cause harm to historical monuments for their country, and made their nation treated like physically disabled person? The reason behind that they are becoming so modern with the advent of globalisation, new technology that made them irresponsible, careless. It is the duty of every individual to respect our ancestor’s properties of their respective countries, I wider terms they should globally pay respect across the world.

Generally, we can see that young school going, college going student when visit historical places, they feel so excited that they spoil the places by making art, writing their names, tie anything wherever they found place. There are many causes behind these activities. Firstly, awareness is one of the most important factor they are not aware of the importance of monuments. Secondly, attitude play a vital role, their motto to visit this kind of place is to enjoy the place.

So in my point of view, these causes can be overcome, if school organizations should take students to these places and make them realize how significant are they. They should conduct a program where they cover all the historical places of their respective cities. Another step to charge a fine against a person, who is trying to harm the place. Security is also a best way to protect the place.

At the end,together with the Government every individual can do his bit to help in getting the most precious monuments being spoiled. We shall then be offering a beautiful, healthy environment to our generations to come.

Please help me,how to score 7.5, my exam is tommorrow i.e. 4th dec
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please rate my essay and give me a valuable feedback.

Post by Flick »

[
snehagupta wrote:Nowadays, young generation is damaging historical properties of their respective countries. Discuss this viewpoint and the necessary steps that should be taken to preserve the pride of nations heritage.

In today's world the younger generation is accountable for a nation’s heritage and prosperity. But what if they are the ones who cause harm to historical monuments for their country, and make their nation be treated like a physically disabled person? The reason behind ths is that they are becoming so modern with the advent of globalisation that new technology has made them irresponsible and careless. It is the duty of every individual to respect our ancestors, and pay respect to ancestors and our heritage worldwide.

Generally, we can see that school and college students feel so excited when visit historical places that they spoil those places with graffiti and litter. There are many causes behind these activities. Firstly, awareness is one of the most important factors; they are not aware of the importance of monuments. Secondly, attitude plays a vital role; their motto when visiting this kind of place should be to enjoy the place.

So in my point of view, these causes can be overcome if school organizations should take students to these places and make them realize how significant are they. They should conduct a program where they cover all the historical places of their respective cities. Another step is to fine anyone who is trying to harm the place. Security is also a good way to protect the place.

In the end, together with the government, every individual can do his bit to help in protecting the most precious monuments from being spoiled. We shall then be offering a beautiful, healthy environment to generations to come.