Please asset my essay my test will be 22nd Nov

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
wellykiko

Please asset my essay my test will be 22nd Nov

Post by wellykiko »

Write about the following topic:

People should be allowed to continue to work for as long as they want to, and not be forced to retire at a particular age such as 60 or 65.

Do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.

There is no shadow of doubt that the legal work period has aroused a lot of debates and discussions around it. People have actually differed about it. Some people claim that workers should have a chance to continue working until they decide to stop whilst other group of people holds a totally different vision, they opinion the workers should stop working by law at certain age such as 60 or 65. This essay will analyze both points of view, in order to reach the most acceptable one.
On one hand, a group of people assumed that workers should not forced to retire by law at age of 60`s, and it has its own reasons. Firstly, they assume that old workers can transfer they working experiences to the new generation of workers, moreover, they can give support to the top management in the critical situation by using their knowledge which gained during their long working time.
On the other hand, the other group of people believes that working period should end at certain age such as 60 or 65 for the following reasons; Firstly, they can give a space to the new generation of young workers, this lead to push new fresh blood into the working force, in addition to, old people not always easily adapted to understand and accepting the new modern working technology, such as computers and cell phones, by doing this the work flow could be slowed down. Secondly, retirement at old age can give them enough time for relaxing and get rid of work stresses and tensions; therefore, they can spend more time socializing and enjoying life with their children and grandchildren.
We can sum the ideas by saying that, although both opinions seem convincing and each group has its own reasons which support its point of view yet I absolutely support the last opinion which believes that, old workers should stop working at a particular age.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please asset my essay my test will be 22nd Nov

Post by Flick »

wellykiko wrote:Write about the following topic:

People should be allowed to continue to work for as long as they want to, and not be forced to retire at a particular age such as 60 or 65.

Do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.

There is no shadow of doubt that the legal work period has aroused a lot of debate and discussion. People have various opinions about it. Some people claim that workers should have a chance to continue working until they decide to stop, whilst other people hold a totally different opinion. They feel that workers should stop working by law at a certain age such as 60 or 65. This essay will analyze both points of view in order to reach an acceptable conclusion.

On one hand, some people assume that workers should not forced to retire by law at a certain age. Firstly, they assume that old workers can transfer their working experiences to the new generation of workers. Moreover, they can support top management in critical situations by using the knowledge they have gained during their long career.

On the other hand, many people believe that the working period should end at certain age such as 60 or 65 for the following reasons. Firstly, they can make space for the new generation of young workers. This pushes fresh blood into the work force. In addition to this, old people don't always easily adapt to and accept new technology, such as computers and cell phones, which could cause a decrease in productivity. Secondly, retirement at old age can give them enough time for relaxing and getting rid of work stresses and tensions; therefore, they can spend more time socializing and enjoying life with their children and grandchildren.

We can sum up the ideas by saying that, although both opinions seem convincing and each group has its own reasons which support its point of view, I absolutely support the opinion which states that old workers should stop working at a particular age.