Check My Online shopping trend Essay, 22Nov2014 Task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
umairomee

Check My Online shopping trend Essay, 22Nov2014 Task 2

Post by umairomee »

Nowadays in many countries, Online shopping is replacing shopping at store. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend?

Todays, online shopping is increasing at a rapid pace. This can be seen as billions of online transactions are happening on the daily basis. Despite many advantages of this trend, there are some disadvantages as well. Both advantages and disadvantages will be discussed in this essay.
On the bright side, the trend for online shopping encourages new entrepreneurs. This is because opening a new shop requires huge amount of investments. For example, a well-furnished shop at a good location requires a huge upfront investment. But in the case of online shop, one only needs a website which is accessible to customers worldwide. Cost of developing a website is negligible when compare to opening a store at an accessible location. Hence increasing online shopping trend is a positive sign for entrepreneurs.
On the contrary, buying and selling skills will deteriorate because of this increasing online shopping trend. For instance, Jordan Belfort, a famous sales trainer, considers face to face communication as a key requirement for increasing ones sales skills. Moreover, when buying bargaining is essential and bargaining skill can only be honed through one to one communication. Therefore the trend for online shopping is not fruitful in sharpening buying and selling skills. Due to the reasons stated above many consider increasing trend in online shopping a negative trend.
To conclude, increasing trend for online shopping is advantageous from the point of view of entrepreneurs and many consider this trend as disadvantageous because this weakens the buying and selling skills of individuals. It is predicted that this online shopping trend will groom further in the upcoming years.
umairomee

Re: Check My Online shopping trend Essay, 22Nov2014 Task 2

Post by umairomee »

Please review for grammar and give it a approximate band score.