Please review and provide your valuable feedback!!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
SayedDexter

Please review and provide your valuable feedback!!

Post by SayedDexter »

You are due to start a new job next week but you will not be able to because you have
some problems.
Write a letter to your new employer. In your letter
• explain your situation
• describe your problems
• tell him/her when you think you can start.

Dear Sir,
I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing this letter to intimate you that due to some unforeseen reason, I will join your organisation one week later. Allow me to elaborate on why I need more time to start my assignment with you.

Indeed, I was planning to resume my job on decided date. However, last week I felt under the weather, as a result, I had to take few unplanned leaves. Therefore, my current employer has postponed my last date from 10th to 15th October, also I have to finish some documentation for my employer which is pending from my side.

Moreover, I would like to ask you whether I need to provide medical or any other document to prove my situation. If yes, then please let me know beforehand, so that I can arrange them on timely manner.

I would really appreciate your prompt reply.

With Regards,
XYZ
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please review and provide your valuable feedback!!

Post by Flick »

SayedDexter wrote:You are due to start a new job next week but you will not be able to because you have
some problems.
Write a letter to your new employer. In your letter
• explain your situation
• describe your problems
• tell him/her when you think you can start.

Dear Sir,
I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to inform you that due to unforeseen circumstances, I will join your organisation one week later than originally planned. Allow me to elaborate on why I need more time to start my assignment with you.

Indeed, I was planning to start my job on the agreed upon date. However, last week I felt under the weather. As a result, I had to take unplanned leave. Therefore, my current employer has postponed my last date from the 10th to the 15th of October, and I have to finish some documentation for my employer which is pending from my side.

Moreover, I would like to ask you whether I need to provide a medical certificate or any other documentation to prove my situation. If yes, then please let me know beforehand, so that I can arrange this in a timely manner.

I would really appreciate your prompt reply.

With Regards,
XYZ