please check my esssay, rate, comments and give urs remarks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Shams shaikh

please check my esssay, rate, comments and give urs remarks

Post by Shams shaikh »

Question:
Some people think that professional athletes make good role model for young people while others believe they don’t: discuss both these point of view and give ur own opinion:

As a matter of fact, sports have always been attractive activity for all ages globally, their performers are encouraged and followed by youngers. Even, they make them role model. Some believe that professional athletes are good role model for youth. Others, however, refute this argument both of thoughts will be approach in this essay.
Firstly, it is believed by some that sports players can good exemplar for young generation an idea that support this is top athletes are admired owing to their well performance on country success after tough competition. In this case children want to like and copy them. Sometimes they inspire their health and life style. Such factors motivate them to make them as favorite personality. Therefore, they try to achieve their goals as stars do.
On the other hand many people disagree that sports star make good role model fir adolescent. According to this players pay more attention in sports rather than studies since their childhood. Media also focus camera eye on top athlete after his achievements frequently and harass him. Consequently, he misbehaves towards media. As an example, football players behave aggressively and often injure each other while they perform. This action manifest on media. Thus, such circumstances can probably be followed by their followers.

For reason related to the role model sports star for young people cannot neglect easily. After analyzing these both point of views it is clear that athletes can be good exemplar for youngers because they are highly loved and gratitude for their patriotic emotions and hardworking.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please check my esssay, rate, comments and give urs rema

Post by Flick »

Shams shaikh wrote:Question:
Some people think that professional athletes make good role model for young people while others believe they don’t: discuss both these point of view and give ur own opinion:

Sports have always beenan attractive activity for all ages,with professional athletes idolised and followed by youngsters. Even, they make them role model. (<--Reword to: "Many of these athletes become international role models." Some believe that professional athletes are good role models for youth. Others, however, refute this argument. Both opinions will be addressed in this essay.

Firstly, it is believed by some that sports players can set a good example for younger generations. In this case children want to like and copy them. Sometimes they inspire their health and life style. Such factors motivate children to emulate their behaviour. Therefore, they try to achieve their goals as stars do.

On the other hand, many people disagree that sports stars make good role models for adolescents. According to these people, players pay more attention to sports rather than studies in their childhood. Media also focus on top athletes and often harass them. Consequently, they misbehave towards the media. As an example, football players behave aggressively and often injure each other while they perform. Thus, such actions are shown to their fans, who consequently act in the same way.

After analyzing these both point of view, it is clear that athletes can be a good example for youngsters because they are highly loved and grateful for their patriotic emotions and hardwork.
samaraknell

Re: please check my esssay, rate, comments and give urs rema

Post by samaraknell »

i am interest in digital products, DO YOU ? i find a interest product, and i just want to tell you abou it, if you like , please have a glance at
Car DVD Players