Hello...

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Axiom

Hello...

Post by Axiom »

Hello Community,

I've just registered in the forums.

I'm preparing myself for the IELTS test. I'm enrolled and confirmed for the test on the 22nd November. It will be my first attempt.

I need minimum 6.0 in each section and an overall band of 6.5. This is needed for a MSc i'm applying soon.

I'm Portuguese and the test will be done in Lisbon (British Council).

I'm also looking forward to find a partner for practicing my speaking skills, so if anyones available just pm me.

Thanks.
Axiom
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Hello...

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Axiom wrote:Hello Community,

I've just registered in the forums.

I'm preparing myself for the IELTS test. I'm enrolled and confirmed for the test on the 22nd November. It will be my first attempt.

I need minimum 6.0 in each section and an overall band of 6.5. This is needed for a MSc i'm applying soon.

I'm Portuguese and the test will be done in Lisbon (British Council).

I'm also looking forward to find a partner for practicing my speaking skills, so if anyones available just pm me.

Thanks.
Axiom
How are your reading and listening exam practice grades?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Axiom

Post by Axiom »

The listening and reading grades in my practice tests have been around 6.0 and 7.5

I'm a bit more worried about the speaking and writing sections.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Axiom wrote:The listening and reading grades in my practice tests have been around 6.0 and 7.5

I'm a bit more worried about the speaking and writing sections.
If you are still getting 6 for L+R sometimes, then careful in case you get slightly that in the exam - Ryan has a free youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/EnglishRyan and I have some free resources in my signature for all sections.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"